Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help w/ 1v2, 1v3s, etc

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
I have been playing this game for a reasonable amount of time and I like to think that I am kinda good at it. I main solos and 1v1ing in pvp is usually no problem unless I am facing an immensely sweaty tryhard. However, solos is getting boring and I have been switching over to doubles recently (I have some friends who grind alot).
What I need help w/ is 1v2ing and even 1v3ing because some of my friends are extremely sweaty and I legit feel I am not contributing to the team enough and some other dumb stuff I shouldn't care about but I do. How else am I supposed to feel when my teammates go around the map and get 6 final kills while I get 3-4 in doubles?
Shout-out to InfamousCapri, hweo and other people who make me feel like a non LMFAO.
Tips from BW gods will be appreciated, ty.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Go for lowest hp player if they are near enough so they can't deal extra damage to you. Never take a direct 2v1/3v1/4v1 and try to split them up so that you don't get crit out from behind
Always have gaps, gaps are overpowered! Don't forget to block hit!

OP
OP
GraciousWalker

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
Go for lowest hp player if they are near enough so they can't deal extra damage to you. Never take a direct 2v1/3v1/4v1 and try to split them up so that you don't get crit out from behind
Always have gaps, gaps are overpowered! Don't forget to block hit!
Why'd you get banned?
Also, I think I remember you destroying me once, lmfao