Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help...please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Hello! I have been on this server for quite a long time now, but last time i played on it, thav was still an admin, we used ts3, pizza was an admin (or head admin), our server was more popular, I loved this server so much that I made couple of helper applications as well, Three on the old site and one in the new one I miss those days. I played on survival and skywars only so probably those who don't play these two mods don't know me, neither the new players, but come on guys you are asking for my last login on an account that I can't remember it password? or my mojang.net for a cracked account?? You can check my helper application and you can see my accounts name right there, I couldn't have made a fake application back in feb/2016 so i could come back 17months later claming that i own an account, a lot of donators and staffs are my friends or were atleast... many of them are gone, but i am sure you can find a few, Steve2Craft, Ayarton, Sezar, Pizza, Thav, Drumm, Wolftyla, kaylaaa, David,boy4life, cloudAP, DamonNight, Dastin (our first ever Vip), Hdz, Jowell, KrazyKaos, KingCobra, Server Shadow (one of our oldest admins), jasmine (another one of our oldest admins), VSKDUDE!!!!, and many others, I even got false banned by Mrhelloman once, Come on guys, you are asking for a mojang.net log and my last visit to prove that i owed the account? it is a cracked account i can never get that mojang.net So i am not even qualified to make a ticket, you take a look at my helper application you can see that i have the account mentioned (https://pika-network.net/threads/helper-application-xxmeerxx.163/)... (the picture is from back when i helped in creating one of the warps...)

Attachments

• 2016-05-17_04.50.57.png
    2016-05-17_04.50.57.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 9

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Hello! I have been on this server for quite a long time now, but last time i played on it, thav was still an admin, we used ts3, pizza was an admin (or head admin), our server was more popular, I loved this server so much that I made couple of helper applications as well, Three on the old site and one in the new one I miss those days. I played on survival and skywars only so probably those who don't play these two mods don't know me, neither the new players, but come on guys you are asking for my last login on an account that I can't remember it password? or my mojang.net for a cracked account?? You can check my helper application and you can see my accounts name right there, I couldn't have made a fake application back in feb/2016 so i could come back 17months later claming that i own an account, a lot of donators and staffs are my friends or were atleast... many of them are gone, but i am sure you can find a few, Steve2Craft, Ayarton, Sezar, Pizza, Thav, Drumm, Wolftyla, kaylaaa, David,boy4life, cloudAP, DamonNight, Dastin (our first ever Vip), Hdz, Jowell, KrazyKaos, KingCobra, Server Shadow (one of our oldest admins), jasmine (another one of our oldest admins), VSKDUDE!!!!, and many others, I even got false banned by Mrhelloman once, Come on guys, you are asking for a mojang.net log and my last visit to prove that i owed the account? it is a cracked account i can never get that mojang.net So i am not even qualified to make a ticket, you take a look at my helper application you can see that i have the account mentioned (https://pika-network.net/threads/helper-application-xxmeerxx.163/)... (the picture is from back when i helped in creating one of the warps...)
Uhm i was survival staff and i dont remember you :/ still ik alot of players u told u remember, i miss mostly too.
However if i understood you right, you want to get your password or reset it so if it is that, u should make a support ticket.
Good luck :)

Davidva

Veteran
Your such an old Pikacrafter. When you was away alot changed and happend.

Matik212

Hello xXmeerXx,

Please log on to our teamspeak server, I think we can help you IP: ts3.pikacraft.eu

Status
Not open for further replies.