Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZioBill

hei staff members, i got trapped at prison /p h gavin123 this guy! pls do something! this netherportal glich! fix it

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
hei staff members, i got trapped at prison /p h gavin123 this guy! pls do something! this netherportal glich! fix it
Are you trapped in a nether portal? If yes, just wait for a little while and the portal will be removed by a staff member.

Regards,
Hyper

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello ZioBill!

Contact an online staff member on TS3 or on discord when u are in game and we /tp u out.

user2

Pika Lover
@Bolja Tell devs to remove the ability to activate portals completely. Prison has no nether, Only portal trappers and noobs make portals, so it is of no use to allow them to be activated.

By activated, I mean, When you light a frame of obsidian, it should not make a "portal"

Bolja

Legendary Pika
@Bolja Tell devs to remove the ability to activate portals completely. Prison has no nether, Only portal trappers and noobs make portals, so it is of no use to allow them to be activated.

By activated, I mean, When you light a frame of obsidian, it should not make a "portal"

Ye i agree with you, but if i remember well, somebody already brought this up on a staff meeting but, not happened any change yet. I'm going to propose too. Thank you!

isabella

Ye i agree with you, but if i remember well, somebody already brought this up on a staff meeting but, not happened any change yet. I'm going to propose too. Thank you!
I can talk to bas and bear about getting something done maybe c:

CutePvP

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You can call satff on teamspeak3 or, you can record that than post on youtube and sumbit a player report.

zMarcus

Epic Pika
L O L sorry for you but always happens to people who are new. If u want to see whether they are trapping you can go to their plots.

powercode and Mine_Pro6 were busted this way.

-Marcus

RandyDandy

Veteran
don't worry... portal is now disabled on the following servers: creative, prison, and op prison... once a player steps in a portal, it will dissappear and re-appear once there is no player in it...
this information was sent by PizzaMC through Discord public channel so you don't have to worry anymore

Regards,
MasterDandy

user2

Pika Lover
don't worry... portal is now disabled on the following servers: creative, prison, and op prison... once a player steps in a portal, it will dissappear and re-appear once there is no player in it...
this information was sent by PizzaMC through Discord public channel so you don't have to worry anymore

Regards,
MasterDandy

Finally!

It only took 1 year of complaining to accomplish. I will test next time I play.

Thanks for the information @MasterDandy , also congrats on getting a chance to prove yourself staff-worthy! I hope you go far man!

Also on the positive side, at this rate It should be only a month or 2 more before devs/admins fix the view distance in free, entity view distance server-wide on prison, and spawn rates in free world! I've been complaining about them since last April, right before I went to the hospital.

I've complained about/suggested portal fixes since about Jan of 2016, so 14 month turn around time seems to be average on the "#1 Cracked MC Server"

Requesting lock Since the initial issue has been solved and the secondary questions were answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.