Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help me Fix my lag problem pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMagnum

My problem is when I login into Pika Server My ping is always high and idk why, My internet is not the problem because its fast, my ping is always 700+ and i can't even play kit-pvp because of this pls help me I am a VIP rank in kit-pvp server.

Sory I'm not great in english

boiQMM

Epic Pika
it could be where you live . the distance of you ISP server to PIKA NETWORK ISP server also counts.

OP
OP
BabyMagnum

BabyMagnum

it could be where you live . the distance of you ISP server to PIKA NETWORK ISP server also counts.
But I'm playing this server since October 2016 and this is the 1st time that I encounter this kind of problem and can you tell me what is ISP. xD

boiQMM

Epic Pika
ISP is internet service provider

try contacting them and telling them that your ping is not stable.

OP
OP
BabyMagnum

BabyMagnum

ISP is internet service provider

try contacting them and telling them that your ping is not stable.
I login in the other servers i have 300 ping there but when I enter pika server i have like 700+ ping
that's why my internet is not the problem I think.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
I login in the other servers i have 300 ping there but when I enter pika server i have like 700+ ping
that's why my internet is not the problem I think.
Well, Everyone else has the same ping they had before so it must be something to do with your internet connection.

RandyDandy

Veteran
Try upgrading your internet to like 100mbps or higher. Also, if you live far from where pika is hosted, this may affect your connection to the server. If this still doesn't help at all, please proceed to create a support ticket here

Service by,
MasterDandy

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There are some threads on how to make your PC run faster and make less lag but if that doesn't work I advise doing some other options.

Pyroglacial

Distance is a reason why you're lagging. It is because you're too far from Pika-Network, or your Internet is encountering a problem with your internet speed, which affects you to your ping with Pika-Network. Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) about this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.