Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello.

Kxneki

Banned
Hello,
My name is Kxneki i just remaked myself to HahaDontHappy1 to Kxneki! Hows my profile, Banner, Name? Im so excited that i remaked myself! and back to my introduction.

I started playing minecraft for about 4 years, i joined minecraft just to play bedwars, and the first server i joined was... PikaNetwork! i didn't knew there was a thing called forums. but after i that i got bored of playing pikanetwork. i was inactive for over 1 year (im still bored of it) but then my birthday was there, I requested my father that i need elite rank (14 year old buy struggle :D) but i finally got it, but it wasn't really worth, cuz i can't do /nick, /pg but i still enjoyed getting targeted and more. (i forgot to add this line before i wasent having elite rank) before elite rank i got banned ones the reason was.. Autoclicking cuz i really need to be like those tellybridgers and more (i don't do that sh** ok don't spam my dms) but it wasen't really worth doing cuz i can only do moonwalk (which i have learned) breezly bridge, Godbridge (im working on it), Then i learned the best clicking method, Butterfly click and Jitter Click. on Butterfly it wasn't hard (I can get upto 15 cps) but with jitter clicking i can only get to 14 cps. Then i got a mouse, Logitech g402 (my best mouse till now), so i can do some SUPER method! and then i got into forums and now here im! and according to me pikanetwork is the best server (need some little updates on bedwars and the anticheat)

Hope you like my story till now and ye (i got tired of making this thing so STFU AND REPLY!)

BYE!