Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello Server Community & Environment!

Hi! It's nice to meet you all in the forums and discord :), I'm a person who actively plays on the server. I encourage players to never give up in order to achieve their goals especially in the community, I also do try to help out whenever I can. My goal is to make the players happy and give back to them as often as possible. I'll make my own sacrifices in order to give back what the community deserves. I'll continue to be generous and give back and return the favor whilst also monitoring the community to keep it a safe space for players and try to reduce all the toxicity. I am from Indonesia and my age is 14

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello and welcome to the Pika community. Hope you're having a great time on the forums!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
hello welcome to pika!
server with a lot of stupid rules!
have fun playing while 60% of the time getting kicked and banned by console!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Nah it wasn't that bad 4 years ago
Compared to now console kicking
I'm not getting kicked that often. It kicks me only when I'm really laggy (200+ ms), but it probably affects players with higher ping more.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I'm not getting kicked that often. It kicks me only when I'm really laggy (200+ ms), but it probably affects players with higher ping more.
Today I got kicked by the console saying client modification
All I did was clicked 12 cps while standing in the gen
Now I got 2 punishments :(

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
Hi! It's nice to meet you all in the forums and discord :), I'm a person who actively plays on the server. I encourage players to never give up in order to achieve their goals especially in the community, I also do try to help out whenever I can. My goal is to make the players happy and give back to them as often as possible. I'll make my own sacrifices in order to give back what the community deserves. I'll continue to be generous and give back and return the favor whilst also monitoring the community to keep it a safe space for players and try to reduce all the toxicity. I am from Indonesia and my age is 14
Hey zAlaskaDangerous, I hope you like the Pika community. It's a server with problems but is improving very rapidly. Have fun playing!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
if you look at the server 3 months ago, there were bednukers and people with killaura every other game. Now you barely find those hackers anymore
that's about anticheat

im talking about the server in general.. like.. rules.. staff... enforcing them..