Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello friends

JerryMine

The Pika
though i have not even introduced myself when i started playing this game. I never been to the forums at that time, or did not know there is such thing. Since then, when someone mentioned about staff applications, that is when i get around with forums.

I don't really seems to care about people around me, so this introduction may help myself out. If some of you know me, people who swears at me really pisses me off. The reason i got muted was just because of a few reasons, but then i got a brilliant idea. I will just set the chat to "Commands Only", so when I can't hold back and wanted to scream, it gives me relief because i never wanted to actually starts swearing just because of that.

Pika-network is a really good server, you can easily tell by their staff's kindness, but the problem around here is the people does not seems to be friendly.

I'm 14 (you saw that profile picture riteeeeeee), lives in somewhere in KL ( if you don't know pls ignore this), having a totally normal life and is a minecrafter. My classmates, though, does not really play minecraft and even if they play, they will really end up with a mess because they can't remember things about a game they don't like much.

My favourites are actually simple: just some juice, simple food is already enough for my lunch. I do like surfing the Internet, other than playing minecraft all day and night to find something to actually read on(i'm so bored). Been trying to do random weird things in Creative, you can tell by the topic named "sharing my plots", which is actually part of my plan.

Staff applications? Well, I might be trying my best, but I don't really get to see the results with a green coloured word in the alerts section. Even though it is only my second try.

Thank you for your time reading this topic. Have a great time.

By JerryMine (who is a sore social loser)

9L4you

Rare Pika
i do not think all people swears and if they do you can take screenshots and report at forums.
Just be kind and friendly :)

AbsoluteDad

I haven’t seen a lot of fights tbh. Iv seen a few but iv played off and on for many years under different incognitos mehahaha (I keep forgetting my previous names) if your ever on Skyblock hit me up -AbsoluteDad