Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello, and Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rwin

Banned
Weet nog dat we domme dingen deden
Al staan wij hier hebben wij niks vergeten
Die diepe put wij hebben erin gezeten

OP
OP
Daniellu

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
I think it's necessairy to tell you that if you think I hated you, you should think again.

I was honestly a big jackass towards you. Wich really didn't make me much of a genius. Besides, I think I got myself ciritzed in the only thing I knew or ever knew about you. Wich is your building skill, not good but not bad either.

I'm really sorry if you thought I'd slice your throat if you made a 5th Builder application.

Peace, my short-in-length african male.
That was a dank meme @Whitei520

~Jeckicorn
Never interested on applying again.
I didn't said that you hated me, and it's alright if people act like a jackass to me, I feel that everyday in school.

Noticeable

Pika Lover
im so sorry Dan if your being hated by other people. </3 i feel broken-hearted too ._. idk why. but i want you to know, you will never be forgotten, and also, May luck and success will always be with YOU!

Okay last, I hope you find the right decision that leads towards your dreams. Okay laaaast.. I hope you find the right decision that leads towards to your wonderful dreams.. I'm not used to saying "Goodbye" to my friends, I am actually used to saying "See you soon" soooo, I'll see you soon my friend! <3

See you soon T4bbyiana, add me for skype so we can backstab some shiz :) , Anyways you have been a good friend gl on your journey girl ;)

Heya! Some of you might not know me, I'm Daniel. One of the most hated persons on Pikacraft, I'm suffering from insane depression and insomnia, that's why I'm taking a break.

I'm a creative fellow, I annoy people for a living. I am also a huge backstabber, a huge snitch, and also a huge fanboy of @MrBas666.

I only have a few friends by my side, they are:
@MrBas666, @Snorlax13, @eEmily, @DutchSmash, @salwaswemi, @DarthVader68, @vKimv, @cheapsh0t, @Jenny321, @RockyGaming, @Fanta, @Davidva, @Draegoner, @KayleeeSea and @FluffyMallow. They are always there when i need them. And also @Nanidato by the way, sadly she got IP banned from the forums.

I also learned that I shouldn't give up just because i got denied for applying as a builder, i have actually gotten into the test stage which is pretty impressing! @TheBearKingHD, i learned this from you. :p

Thanks for reading my introduction, i'll miss you all! I'll be gone till December.
Peace.
Remember what you said, "I shouldn't give up" so don't give up making friends on pika. Don't give up on anything. I can also be your friend :).

OP
OP
Daniellu

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
Remember what you said, "I shouldn't give up" so don't give up making friends on pika. Don't give up on anything. I can also be your friend :).
Nice to meet you, and sure! You can be my friend, hook me up everytime you want. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.