Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello, and Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
Heya! Some of you might not know me, I'm Daniel. One of the most hated persons on Pikacraft, I'm suffering from insane depression and insomnia, that's why I'm taking a break.

I'm a creative fellow, I annoy people for a living. I am also a huge backstabber, a huge snitch, and also a huge fanboy of @MrBas666.

I only have a few friends by my side, they are:
@MrBas666, @Snorlax13, @eEmily, @DutchSmash, @salwaswemi, @DarthVader68, @vKimv, @cheapsh0t, @Jenny321, @RockyGaming, @Fanta, @Davidva, @Draegoner, @KayleeeSea and @FluffyMallow. They are always there when i need them. And also @Nanidato by the way, sadly she got IP banned from the forums.

I also learned that I shouldn't give up just because i got denied for applying as a builder, i have actually gotten into the test stage which is pretty impressing! @TheBearKingHD, i learned this from you. :p

Thanks for reading my introduction, i'll miss you all! I'll be gone till December.
Peace.

Davidva

Veteran
Hey Daniel,

After reading this hole thread I had to think for about a minute, and I realized that you really need help. Actually you thing very negative about yourself what is not needed. First i`ll say something about this sentence: "One of the most hated persons on Pikacraft." Haters gonna hate. Everyone have haters. Me too. In real life and in this minecraft community. What to do is dont think to negative about yourself and ignoring your haters. Dont react to them and just think: they are not wiser. Keep that always on your side. It will help you alot. Second ill say: We (your friends) will always be there for you if you need help. Dont give up to your haters. Then the only have more and more fun. I`ll suggest to do search help by your parents for your depression and insomnia. They can do a lot for you. Last ill say: Take that break. Enjoy it and I hope you will come back quickly, with fresh energy and motivation. You know you can always contact me through Skype or here on the website.

I`m always there for you!

Peace!

DirkieXP

Banned
Hi Daniel,

I have not really spoken to you before, but I wanted to say a few things to you.
First of all I think that it is very brave of you to share your issue here on the forums. I believe it is the first step of recovering from it.
Secondly, when people hate on you, you should just laugh at them, that they are wasting their time hating at someone. (I can not say I never hated someone, so this is a hypocrit thing to say, but still it is true).
And to end this message I want to say that if you come back in december that you can always talk to me, or come to survival to play with me there :).
Pika is 1 big community and we're part of a big group of people who support you!

See you soon and good luck!

MrBas666

Veteran
Heya! Some of you might not know me, I'm Daniel. One of the most hated persons on Pikacraft, I'm suffering from insane depression and insomnia, that's why I'm taking a break.

I'm a creative fellow, I annoy people for a living. I am also a huge backstabber, a huge snitch, and also a huge fanboy of @MrBas666.

@MrBas666, @Snorlax13, @eEmily, @DutchSmash, @salwaswemi, @DarthVader68, @vKimv, @cheapsh0t, @Jenny321, @RockyGaming, @Fanta, @Davidva, @Draegoner, @KayleeeSea and @FluffyMallow. They are always there when i need them. And also @Nanidato by the way, sadly she got IP banned from the forums.

I also learned that I shouldn't give up just because i got denied for applying as a builder, i have actually gotten into the test stage which is pretty impressing! @TheBearKingHD, i learned this from you. :p

Thanks for reading my introduction, i'll miss you all! I'll be gone till December.
Peace.

Hey fanboy ;)

Skype is always open gimme a message sometime.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Dont ever think you are hated or one of the worst. Cuz it will make you even more depressed. I dont like seeing people being depressed to be honest. If you have anytime, lets have a chit chat. And always be open to people in forums nor ingame. Were all one big family here. Okay? Your not one of the annoying nor worst. As me, being a staff inexperience really annoying people everyday tho. But imagine, i didnt hate them. I loved them. So dan, if you need someone to talk im always here for you side to side. Peace!

itzwebby

Epic Pika

Peace.
I DONT HATE U I LOVE EVERYBODY

phone4825

Pika Lover
Daniel....We always be there for u whenever u suffer from depression and insomnia.We are here to make u happy by the way.Side by Side.I understand the world how people hate each other by the way is kind normal situation,whenever they hate somebody mean they love/like somebody.I am like u always get hated and bully but the only thing about yourself what u going make them into good person,positive person and others.We could faith ourself to proof or to share our motivational to everybody.

We kindly respect to u.PEACE

Jeckicorn

Veteran
I think it's necessairy to tell you that if you think I hated you, you should think again.

I was honestly a big jackass towards you. Wich really didn't make me much of a genius. Besides, I think I got myself ciritzed in the only thing I knew or ever knew about you. Wich is your building skill, not good but not bad either.

I'm really sorry if you thought I'd slice your throat if you made a 5th Builder application.

Peace, my short-in-length african male.
That was a dank meme @Whitei520

~Jeckicorn

Status
Not open for further replies.