Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Having Map testers for Bedwars and Skywars

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
lightninggamer1

Suggestion:
Having Map testers for Bedwars and Skywars

Detailed description:
The maps that Pika makes are amazing in design but bad in actual gameplay. This is due to the fact of where they make the islands. It would be much better to have a team of players who are experienced and make them test the map and give their feedback. There are lots of good players in the community and in the staff team.​

Reason(s):
This would add more originality to pika and would be much more fun to play on maps like Utopia. It would also be better for grinding wins.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
I mean... most map makers are experienced player, they know how will it be a bad map, and how will it be a good map. Open for all criticisms but with actual REASONS and Advice.
A test team will be good, but ig mostly apply for staff team members

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1
I mean... most map makers are experienced player, they know how will it be a bad map, and how will it be a good map. Open for all criticisms but with actual REASONS and Advice.
true

ill stay neutral

Silver Wing

The Pika
Neutral

Pika doesn't even have a very big amount builders and u r expecting another group

In the other hand it will be good too

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
lightninggamer1

Suggestion:
Having Map testers for Bedwars and Skywars

Detailed description:
The maps that Pika makes are amazing in design but bad in actual gameplay. This is due to the fact of where they make the islands. It would be much better to have a team of players who are experienced and make them test the map and give their feedback. There are lots of good players in the community and in the staff team.

Reason(s):
This would add more originality to pika and would be much more fun to play on maps like Utopia. It would also be better for grinding wins.
i would like to have that bc there are so many bad maps on skywar that i cant rush but it will be not be a good idea so probs denied

OP
OP
lightninggamer1

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
+1
yea I agree, I said it in my statement as well that there are many skilled and experienced staff members, the build team can ask for help to improve their maps from those staff members.

OP
OP
lightninggamer1

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
Neutral

Pika doesn't even have a very big amount builders and u r expecting another group

In the other hand it will be good too
After you build a map you test it to see if it's good. All I am saying is that the maps should be tested by experienced players, it can be people from the staff team or anyone from the community. It would improve the experience of the players.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
Even tho all of the maps (except Utopia) are good I think there should be some kind of test phase for every new map just to make sure it's good for the gameplay. After all, it cannot hurt anyone if a map goes through more phases, it can just improve the map.

Silver Wing

The Pika
After you build a map you test it to see if it's good. All I am saying is that the maps should be tested by experienced players, it can be people from the staff team or anyone from the community. It would improve the experience of the players.
I agree
+1

Note: pls remove utopia

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1
Even tho all of the maps (except Utopia) are good I think there should be some kind of test phase for every new map just to make sure it's good for the gameplay. After all, it cannot hurt anyone if a map goes through more phases, it can just improve the map.
we just need a good build team

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
pika dont have build team, and ig will never have one

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
+1
yep we are talking to a map maker himself so yea :/

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello lightninggamer1,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Not happening, sorry.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!