Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Have minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeetwastaken

Minecraft Username:
yeetwastaken

Suggestion:
Have minigames

Detailed description:
Have minigames like Among Us, Murder Mystery, parkour, TNT run

Reason(s):
This is because it makes Pika Network have more choices of games to play. You don't have to only play some bedwars and skywars and other cool games in Pika, but I believe some mini-games can boost up the fun in Pika Network.

I know you guys may be thinking of just doing parkour in Bedwars lobby or skywars, but if you reach the top, you just jump down and repeat, my idea is the have a mini game of parkour where you race against other people with check points and stages that get harder and harder.

Example(s):
Among Us, Murder Mystery, Parkour, TNT run

Last edited:

Silver Wing

The Pika
Neutral

Parkour is in the lobby of bedwars and skywars.
But yes if you guys want a separate min
igame of parkour then I am in for that so +1 for parkour.

I dont feel like murder mystery would be that popular so Neutral
If you wanna play murder mystery in cracked mc you can go to different servers like blocks mc

Among US, are you even serious
Among US looks cool in itself not in minecraft or in real life, so

Hellific

Veteran
Among us, hm. Good luck to PikaNetwork for coding that. -1

Piko

Banned
Did you just say among us?
Murder Mystery? Thats kinda boring ngl
Parkour? Just go to the bedwars lobby and parkour there

Last edited:

keiko

The Pika
I would like bridging game in pika *would that happen?*

+1 in parkour i want to be dream and techno

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
nice you explained for me again :D
Neutral

Parkour is in the lobby of bedwars and skywars.
But yes if you guys want a separate min
igame of parkour then I am in for that so +1 for parkour.

I dont feel like murder mystery would be that popular so Neutral
If you wanna play murder mystery in cracked mc you can go to different servers like blocks mc

Among US, are you even serious
Among US looks cool in itself not in minecraft or in real life, so

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
The developer should focus on updating the current gamemodes, not on making new ones that nobody will play.

Piko

Banned
among us? sure itd be boring

but murder mystery is damn entertaining
I'm not sure if you played murder mystery on hypixel or other servers but for me it was kinda boring because 90% of the time you will be innocent so then you will just roam around trying to get some gold and when you finally get 10 gold for a bow and then a murderer stabs you and you repeat that over and over again and then when you are finally the the murderer, a random guy comes around and shoots you for NO REASON whats so ever AND that is why i think murder mystery shouldn't be a thing, i mean this is all my opinion but I think staff team should focus on other things.

OP
OP
yeetwastaken

yeetwastaken

I'm not sure if you played murder mystery on hypixel or other servers but for me it was kinda boring because 90% of the time you will be innocent so then you will just roam around trying to get some gold and when you finally get 10 gold for a bow and then a murderer stabs you and you repeat that over and over again and then when you are finally the the murderer, a random guy comes around and shoots you for NO REASON whats so ever AND that is why i think murder mystery shouldn't be a thing, i mean this is all my opinion but I think staff team should focus on other things.
Yeah, I just came up with this idea, but it's just an opinion, I was also supposed to add TNT run, but I appreciate your opinion so... Thank you. :)

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey yeet0806,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Low suggestion quality or vote score.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good evening,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.