Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HatersGoingHate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ok what is this? Hes been banned 5 times... all unbanned... (Theres only 3 unbans you can buy right?) also not to mention all the Swearing, warnings, and Hacks that he has used and he still gets to play on the server? Makes sense.... Anyways i didn't know where to put this since its not a report just wanting to know why he gets unbanned everytime hes banned.

Heres his 4 Page History http://pika-network.net/bandb/history.php?uuid=30dfb1f6-634d-3181-927a-a7b9d460f221&from=bans

Kinda funny how hes doing this to see the limits he can go... And gets unbanned when he gets banned. At least make it show who unbans people...

MouraThat

Veteran
Thread been bought up again?
probably gonna be the same reply again

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
so, ehh rich hackers can buy 100 euro rank and hack and wont get banned lol? Pay2Win? (Not only hackers, rule violaters)

DirkieXP

Banned
People, my ban and Youngers ban are for the same reason, I have nor idea why younger rebanned him after he was unbanned. So thats already -2 bans.

But the good thing is: he already has 3 punishments for swearing. 2 more and he will receive a perm ban. And he is not going to change his behaviour so Hatersgoinghate will probably end in the same fate as Jeff123hd

Requesting lock

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-20_16-22-58.png
    upload_2016-4-20_16-22-58.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
People, my ban and Youngers ban are for the same reason, I have nor idea why younger rebanned him after he was unbanned. So thats already -2 bans.

But the good thing is: he already has 3 punishments for swearing. 2 more and he will receive a perm ban. And he is not going to change his behaviour so Hatersgoinghate will probably end in the same fate as Jeff123hd

Requesting lock
Ok thanks for that... Get someone to lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.