Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Halloween bedwars event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakiya123

Minecraft Username:
Lakiya123​

Suggestion:
Halloween bedwars event​

Detailed description:
Do a halloween bedwars event​

Reason(s):
This is haloween​

Example(s):
underworld mode in hypixel​

OP
OP
Lakiya123

Lakiya123

To be correct, bedwars is not originally developed by that server. It is actually a copy of a bedwars like game in a german server, and they did a better job in developing the game.
Bro,yeah i know it but pika will never add bedwars if hypixel never add bedwars.and to be fair playing in bedwars is boring sometimes without twist.thats why hypixel adding dream modes to bedwars and lot people play there

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Bro,yeah i know it but pika will never add bedwars if hypixel never add bedwars.and to be fair playing in bedwars is Boeing sometimes without twist.thats why hypixel adding dream modes to bedwars and lot people play there
Btw pika server already have 200 to 400 players in solo I mean it is avg so if another gamemode maded then firstly it take 2 to 4 days of making then only like 50 or 100 ppl join and so many ppl love solo and I already tell you to don't suggest to copy hypixel but I like to play but they don't make it maybe when pika get like 10000 ppl online

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Bro,yeah i know it but pika will never add bedwars if hypixel never add bedwars.and to be fair playing in bedwars is boring sometimes without twist.thats why hypixel adding dream modes to bedwars and lot people play there
No? You are judging it through the result we have, why dont you think about the process? That server make bedwars popular does not necessarily mean every server copied that server right?

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
No? You are judging it through the result we have, why dont you think about the process? That server make bedwars popular does not necessarily mean every server copied that server right?
Better if he watch bedwars history

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Lakiya123,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.