Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Hackusating

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Suggestion:
Hackusating

Detailed description:
Hackusating should have a punishment,

Some people are toxic, salty and.. Stupid enough to blame good players to be hackers,
this annoys not only the player they are calling hacker,
but it annoys the whole game, the whole chat instantly becomes a toxic place to look at,

Accusing people for hacking is useless and pointless unless you have proof,
Hackusating players in-game WITHOUT proof should be at least forbidden so people wont accuse players just because they are better than them,

Of course some people will be right with their accuses but if they cant prove or have proof to report et cetera
same format as the other mutable punishments
1st offense: Warn
2nd offense: 1 day mute
3rd offense: 3 days mute
4th offense: 1 week mute
5th offense: 3 weeks mute
6th offense: permanent mute,

This would be a Useful rule considering there are a lot of people accusing each other just because they think they are or they are just salty
I'd like these toxic hackusators to be stopped, or the amount of them to be decreased

So our playerbase wont be dealing with such players,

Reason(s):
Accusing/Hackusating people is pointless and useless unless you have proof,
telling this public into the chat is just toxic and annoys not the player, but all the community,
Our community should not deal with such people who annoy people just because they think they are "cheating"

CasperStor

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think you should be able to tell if someone is hacking because someone is very experienced with hacks and can tell if someone is hacking. So if a staff member is there you should be able to tell the player is hacking so the staff member can check him out. I have caught many hackers when I was staff by people saying the player is hacking. I just lost the role helper today for some special reasons and during my staff time on pika I thought it was very helpful when people said the (name) is hacking because then I normally checked that player out and many of the times the player was hacking.

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I think you should be able to tell if someone is hacking because someone is very experienced with hacks and can tell if someone is hacking. So if a staff member is there you should be able to tell the player is hacking so the staff member can check him out. I have caught many hackers when I was staff by people saying the player is hacking. I just lost the role helper today for some special reasons and during my staff time on pika I thought it was very helpful when people said the (name) is hacking because then I normally checked that player out and many of the times the player was hacking.
if they are actually hacking that might be tolerated of course but if they are accusing just because they are salty, or just to annoy people, it should not be tolerated

NCStylezX

Veteran
If this would be a thing I think there would be less players, a lot of people accuse someone of hacking but that doesn't mean they should be punished. There us mutiple ways to proof if they are or aren't hacking and like Casper said if you report it to a staff memeber they wont have a problem checking out if they are hacking, I understand the reason of the suggestion but its is a little to protective of players.

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
If this would be a thing I think there would be less players, a lot of people accuse someone of hacking but that doesn't mean they should be punished. There us mutiple ways to proof if they are or aren't hacking and like Casper said if you report it to a staff memeber they wont have a problem checking out if they are hacking, I understand the reason of the suggestion but its is a little to protective of players.
if you tell it to a staff member it's ofc okay

saying "this guy is hacking" just because they are salty or annoying, should be forbidden

NCStylezX

Veteran
if you tell it to a staff member it's ofc okay

saying "this guy is hacking" just because they are salty or annoying, should be forbidden
The thing is, if someone says that you should take it as a compliment instead of an insult lol, if you think about it they are saying you are to good to be true so why would you get offended by someone saying 'Hacker'

I just think its something that is a bad choice to add in since it is not really offensive.

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
The thing is, if someone says that you should take it as a compliment instead of an insult lol, if you think about it they are saying you are to good to be true so why would you get offended by someone saying 'Hacker'

I just think its something that is a bad choice to add in since it is not really offensive.
after now,
everytime we pvp ill call you hacker then : )

Luppeeyz

Banned
OHH DAMN, Thanks I feel honord xD
I am bad at pvp anyways
Same here, PvP skill of mine is under people expectation, literally the worst.
Well, you can use the /ignore :)
Or basically filter his chat (what I usually do)

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
you are sometimes giving more information than you should :)

NCStylezX

Veteran
Damn I knew you could do that but never thought of it, I feel dumb haha xD

Luppeeyz

Banned
i always do

so ytf u care about the informations I give
I have da freedom of seeing ur contents and that totally not violateing anyr rules stated before.
Damn I knew you could do that but never thought of it, I feel dumb haha xD
Always ignore people, would make you become a "cold" (I have no word to describe but ye) person but will get you a gorgeous attitude :)

NCStylezX

Veteran
I have da freedom of seeing ur contents and that totally not violateing anyr rules stated before.

Always ignore people, would make you become a "cold" (I have no word to describe but ye) person but will get you a gorgeous attitude :)
I never really ignore people I just laugh at the salty players xD make me realise that League of Legends is not the only salty game

Status
Not open for further replies.