Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Hackusating

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Suggestion:
Hackusating

Detailed description:
Hackusating should have a punishment,

Some people are toxic, salty and.. Stupid enough to blame good players to be hackers,
this annoys not only the player they are calling hacker,
but it annoys the whole game, the whole chat instantly becomes a toxic place to look at,

Accusing people for hacking is useless and pointless unless you have proof,
Hackusating players in-game WITHOUT proof should be at least forbidden so people wont accuse players just because they are better than them,

Of course some people will be right with their accuses but if they cant prove or have proof to report et cetera
same format as the other mutable punishments
1st offense: Warn
2nd offense: 1 day mute
3rd offense: 3 days mute
4th offense: 1 week mute
5th offense: 3 weeks mute
6th offense: permanent mute,

This would be a Useful rule considering there are a lot of people accusing each other just because they think they are or they are just salty
I'd like these toxic hackusators to be stopped, or the amount of them to be decreased

So our playerbase wont be dealing with such players,

Reason(s):
Accusing/Hackusating people is pointless and useless unless you have proof,
telling this public into the chat is just toxic and annoys not the player, but all the community,
Our community should not deal with such people who annoy people just because they think they are "cheating"

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I never really ignore people I just laugh at the salty players xD make me realise that League of Legends is not the only salty game
sometimes, not always but sometimes ignoring all of those players is the best

yea they r kinda acting stupid or dumb or whatever but its just annothing to think there are real people behind those salty players
which prob dont have a life and waste their times annoying people

for me ignoring the fact these types of people exists is the best

Luppeeyz

Banned
I never really ignore people I just laugh at the salty players xD make me realise that League of Legends is not the only salty game
Fortnite is a game and i would be happy if i knew how to play Minecraft properly :)
Teach me plz

Luppeeyz

Banned
fortnite is the biggest bs thing ever invented in the entire human history
You mean a combination of PUBG and Minecraft is the biggest bs thing ever? Then you're probably wrong, fortnine saved MC itself from PUBG and get itself self-destruction

T

Terrythedog

you are sometimes giving more information than you should :)
Hello idiot, this is what you can do instead of making this suggestion. This is basically the same thing as my Ender pearl suggestion but now it’s with your suggestion and now you are getting angry. Good job

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hello idiot, this is what you can do instead of making this suggestion. This is basically the same thing as my Ender pearl suggestion but now it’s with your suggestion and now you are getting angry. Good job
thank you unkind sir

Status
Not open for further replies.