Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hackers apocalypse

ETZJ

Players who play bedwar certainly know that there are lot of hacker nowadays. I mean the preple with dot ( . ) at starting in their name. These players can scafold, fly, instant kill and many more. I am usually a talkative guys in the match and i came across many players who say they are from mobile and i am like wtf. I would also like to complain about admins, staff and moderators as even on pika website some people have 200+ votes just at the starting of month, bro what is this? I please the moderators to make pika server more strict. I am attaching some screenshots for your reference.

yours faithfully
ETZJ

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    341.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.png
    2.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.png
    3.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 20

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello ETZJ,

The voting dupe glitch is clearly unacceptable, and people would not get the reward for the most votes in a month, and they would give it to another person. Second of all, the players that start with (Name) means that they are bedrock players, as the server is compatible with cross-platform gaming. But bedrock players tend to cheat more, and it does not mean that all bedrock players cheat.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

Last edited:

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
Hello ETZJ,

The server is aware about the following hacker and he will be qualified as the glitch or the abuse is pretty obvious at the end of the month he would get qualified so just message according to the #2 vote top, answering your second question "." mean the following players are from bedrock edition as the server allows crossplay between two different versions of minecraft also them being in leaderboard and having . in front of name does not mean they are cheating(until you have sufficient proof).

Thank You,
harshit7749