Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hacker .ccbluex2024

opticyclic

Epic Pika
I also reported this guy and it got denied due to not having a video.

It is quite clear from that first screenshot that he is hacking.
No-one legitimate is able to break beds that fast with no other messages in chat.

It is also clear because he is a Bedrock player with a dot at the start of his name and they bypass the anti cheat.

Anyone who thinks there isn't sufficient evidence is either nuts or is too blinkered by the rule book to not even want to look at the evidence.

I added a suggestion for this but you know it is going to be denied

opticyclic

Epic Pika
Surprise surprise it was denied.

I agree that a video is more convincing.

However, a screenshot can be enough for a moderator to make a decision with just a little critical thinking.

The same player breaking every bed without any other messages in chat before Diamond 1is without doubt a hacker.

If there is doubt then deny it.
I'm just suggesting that it isn't denied purely because it is a screenshot.

Only idiots can't tell it was a hacker.
And the admins and mods demonstrate that

ItsRafay

Hey I know this "CCBluex" guy, I've heard that that is the alias of a popular (hack) client (name I shall not say) developer, although I am quite certain it's not the real developer but rather an impostor. If it IS them then... :mad::mad:

I don't condone the use of hacked clients or modification in any means, they ruin the fun for everyone.

OP
OP
NewbieL1314

NewbieL1314

Hey I know this "CCBluex" guy, I've heard that that is the alias of a popular (hack) client (name I shall not say) developer, although I am quite certain it's not the real developer but rather an impostor. If it IS them then... :mad::mad:

I don't condone the use of hacked clients or modification in any means, they ruin the fun for everyone.
But I'm curious what Pika's anti-cheat is and why this hacker was able to easily bypass Speed Flight and Reach >5.0

opticyclic

Epic Pika
I'd like to know about the anti-cheat too and if it bans people or just prevents the cheat with lag back or something or whatever it does.

Also whether it is written in house or if it is a plug-in from elsewhere.

According to a hacker I spoke to, they use Bedrock based clients and not the one referenced above.

Apparently there is something about Bedrock clients that bypasses the anti-cheat entirely.
What that is though is a mystery.

OP
OP
NewbieL1314

NewbieL1314

I'd like to know about the anti-cheat too and if it bans people or just prevents the cheat with lag back or something or whatever it does.

According to a hacker I spoke to, they use Bedrock based clients and not the one referenced above.

Apparently there is something about Bedrock clients that bypasses the anti-cheat entirely.
the name who has ".(dot)" at first is bedrock user
and i saw many hax uz BE ver minecraft hacked in pika
so thats mean bedrocks anticheat is not good

ItsRafay

I did a little more research and also chatted with a hacker.
They gave quite a lot of information actually (I can't confirm the authenticity of what they said but I'll still use it as it is my only source.)
So basically, according to them Pika has this "Polar" anti-cheat.

According to them, Polar doesn't support bedrock at all and Pika, therefore, has yet to use any anti-cheat on bedrock.