Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

~Hacker ALERT~

• Thread starter Deleted member 39687
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 39687

Good Evening
This is Mingwan ,A player from PikaNetwork Prison
On the 17/6/17 , I played Prison with my sister and somehow she told me she constantly could not log in as theres another connection exsisting or Something. I told her maybe its just lag and told her not to worry , Her computer is just beside me. But as I played and her sitting beside me , her account suddenly message me and said " give me money". I told her to stop trolling me and log in and she said it wasnt her. Thats when i realised something is wrong. Its not connection issue. Her Account is HACKED. I rush to my plot and immediately Denied her ,but was too late. I lost all 5 beacons and 17 full set of dyed leather armour. I seek help from all player to see if anyone is selling large quantity of leather armour since thats the way to make money ,and the Hacker was revealed. His in gamename was MisterHacker56 . He returned me 3 sets of armour and 1 beacon after i bring him to my farm but still ,i would like to report him for hacking into others account ,i believe its a offence. He admited that he hack and stuff ,its all in his log. it seem like he played at a Computer shop (Poisonet) and his neighbours (computer gamers) saw his hack and told me. But still ,after some investigation ,i manage to get his real name in real life. His name is Roy Espenosa. I wanted to let matters go but my friend told me we cant let him off so easily and ask me to report. I saw a Helper and i heard that theres this LOG where all chats are kept and can be use at evidence ,so i decided to give it a try.I hope you could deal with him as i know that scamming is allowed in game ,but hacking other players to get the stuff is way too much . I hope you could be fair and please seek justice for me and my sister as she felt so guilty for letting her account being hacked due to a weak password. I have changed her password since then but I truly wish something could be done.
IGN : Mingwan
*The Log File is attached below ,as is it not supported format ,i copy pasted into a txt format. if orignial copy is required ,i will email it. Thanks

Attachments

• 2017-06-17-1.txt
    660.5 KB · Views: 14

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Hello Lin Mingwan,

Please submit a supporr ticket and request a password reset. Next time try use a strong password with numbers and capitals.

zMarcus

Epic Pika
23-letter number and it is written on a paper beside me :p

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
My password is a 37 character with mixed letters,symbols, and numbers ;)

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Actually,i saw MisterHacker56 on Prison that day.He was using 'Nuker hacks' but sadly didn't manage to catch him in the act ;-;

QoRamtin

Pika Member
um guys i found a big problem on prison ! ! ! ! !
u cant belive it if i say

Status
Not open for further replies.