Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
D
i think he changed my password because i can't login on my dragontamer8162 so if you see that acc pls report and cause that will not be me

OP
OP
D
that account got banned again and i was not even using that acc maybe ask matesumx he is the leader of the fac oldbaes that i was on he's fac but now my dragontamer8162 is not onlastshadow

OP
OP
D
every time i try to get on with that acc it is always already connected or my password is wrong

OP
OP
D
now its banned again for kill aura but the last 2 days im playing bedwars with different acc pls help

OP
OP
D
and now that same acc has gotten 40+ million money and last used 17 hours ago but when i last used that acc it only has 1m left

dagode

Veteran
Make a support ticket with provided valid proof or request a password reset , with none of the evidence sadly no actions will be taken .

OP
OP
D
if i can get an image of my acc online while on a another acc will that be enough evidence? for a password rest

dagode

Veteran
If you are having problems with accessing your password of an account that has donated and has a rank you have to provide valid proof such as receipt that shows that you bought the rank into the section called " support ticket's " will send you the link , please wait then patiently since the admins are busy doing their work of answering not only yours but others tickets too . The answer to this thread has been given, closing thread.
https://pika-network.net/forums/help-support.173/

Status
Not open for further replies.