Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

guys alparo doesn't know what he's doing

GetThisCombo

alparo was making me ss, at first I didn't want to admit because I wasn't using anything but since I didn't want it to enter my pc I admitted and said I was using autoclicker, after I admitted he kept asking me anydesk, and eventually banned me for refusing to ss. But after one that he admitted and said what he uses he should be banned for admission no for refusing to ss

Attachments

• photo_2022-07-29_02-33-30.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_02-33-30.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 34
  • photo_2022-07-29_02-33-23.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_02-33-23.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 34
  • photo_2022-07-29_02-33-18.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_02-33-18.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Informative
Reactions: ovq

rishabhpal

Banned
IGN
rishabhpal
this i a rule if you refuse to ss then you will get ban for that not for autoclicker

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
alparo was making me ss, at first I didn't want to admit because I wasn't using anything but since I didn't want it to enter my pc I admitted and said I was using autoclicker, after I admitted he kept asking me anydesk, and eventually banned me for refusing to ss. But after one that he admitted and said what he uses he should be banned for admission no for refusing to ss
Make a punishment appeal, here, if you believe your ban is false.

zekskitten

Great Reporter
My Simple Answer,
According to Alparo_ you seems suspicious, not autoclicker thing. It shows to staff what type of suspicious activity is happening. If supposed it is showing *MOVEMENT* to Alparo and you say Autoclicker so how could he believe his responsibility is check whether you are using any client modification or not by SS. Your Ban is Legit!

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
imagine autoclicking and complaining to the mods that your ban was unfair lmfao

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Hello!
Refusing to Ss is against the rules. For future references - Rules and Punishments of PikaNetwork.
If you believe your punishment is false appeal HERE.
Feel free to create a staff feedback thread HERE.
If you require further support, Create a ticket HERE.

EllySensi

Pika Member
Anydesk is competly safe, try to record the whole thing on your phone/pc if they let you, because if they do something wrong such as restart your pc, check details they're not allowed to. or overall have no reason of banning you then you can make a report, but i don't feel like he's doing anything wrong here, anydesk gives him access of your pc but you can turn off anydesk if he does something, he just wants to make sure you dont have any other hacks.

Flyy

Great Reporter
IGN
Form
My Simple Answer,
According to Alparo_ you seems suspicious, not autoclicker thing. It shows to staff what type of suspicious activity is happening. If supposed it is showing *MOVEMENT* to Alparo and you say Autoclicker so how could he believe his responsibility is check whether you are using any client modification or not by SS. Your Ban is Legit!
If staff feels like the guy they are ssing is using something else, they should mention it as well. Something like, 'I think ur using something else as well' is more than enough to tell them.

When Alparo SS ed me, I could reply the same way like the title. He doesn't know what he is doing.
He ran ECHO on my PC, admin rights were needed, and he did and had to activate / deactivate multiple times voice etc. at Anydesk, those need permission for admin. Powershell is one of the reason for that, he opened my prefetch and found that 'Powershell' and thought it has something to do with a ghost Client.

This is my opinion, Alparos SS ing expirience so as skills are really bad and I think people with advanced ghost clients would easily bypass him. I wish there were better SSers who atleast try..

~Form (#1 team top KitPvP)

Edit: The powershell that was found in prefetch has to do with remote control a.k.a. Anydesk. You can google it up yourself.

zekskitten

Great Reporter
If staff feels like the guy they are ssing is using something else, they should mention it as well. Something like, 'I think ur using something else as well' is more than enough to tell them.

When Alparo SS ed me, I could reply the same way like the title. He doesn't know what he is doing.
He ran ECHO on my PC, admin rights were needed, and he did and had to activate / deactivate multiple times voice etc. at Anydesk, those need permission for admin. Powershell is one of the reason for that, he opened my prefetch and found that 'Powershell' and thought it has something to do with a ghost Client.

This is my opinion, Alparos SS ing expirience so as skills are really bad and I think people with advanced ghost clients would easily bypass him. I wish there were better SSers who atleast try..

~Form (#1 team top KitPvP)

Edit: The powershell that was found in prefetch has to do with remote control a.k.a. Anydesk. You can google it up yourself.
Yes, but I was just saying if he was really using stuff like Kill Aura which is clearly visible and he admitting for no reason that he is using Autoclicker how could someone believe. SSers should be more trained they should not just ban instantly for refusing. And for that PikaNetwork is dying because if false SS bans.

Thank You So Much for explaining in detail!