Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

NwaiiRie

Pika Member
Username:
NwaiiRie​

Suggestion:
Guild Wars​

Detailed description:
Very similar to CoC clan wars a guild fights another for a fortune. Winning the fight allows the winning guild to get Guild Coins and get perks only able to be obtained from winning the war​

Reason(s):
Guilds i think would be much more popluar since there are more rewards into joining one and since some minigames are very competitive wars on guilds must be a big thing. Also don't add p2w things​

Example(s):
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​

OP
OP
NwaiiRie

NwaiiRie

Pika Member
I have another question, what does the guild leaderboard base it of of? I think it bases from Guild level that means Higher guild level= higher spot in the leaderboard

And why does the Guild leaderboard not update? It has been i think 1 and a half day since it has updated

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
The whole idea looks great!
tho it’s too soon for it as the guilds just got released and they are still trying to make it better. You can do another suggestion with full explanation so the developers can implement it.
Im staying neutral currently.

ImAhmadAbdullah

Legendary Pika
+1, Basically it's a guild vs guild but you don't need someone with Titan+ to make you a private game.

This is a predefined message to bypass the chat filter.

Anuly

Veteran
Hello NwaiiRie,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not enough details
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.