Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Guild Transfer command

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbhishekTheNoob_

Pika Member
Username:
AbhishekTheNoob​

Suggestion:
Guild Transfer command​

Detailed description:
So this is the idea which many guild owners wanted for example me, parvagamer2, vg guild, etc. And this will benefits like svit once quitted mc so if we add this plugin MANY MANY GUILD OWNERS can give thier guild to trusted members like me as i m gonna quite so i can give my g to my trusted guy as guild owner can do everything but not officer.​

Reason(s):
The reason is :
i am quitting pika cuz i gotto move on with my life. Pika is a great server i had a lot of fun. I will ofc miss the server. I am the owner of LEO guild and i would love to transfer the guild ownership to my trusted friend . If i dont transfer the guild ownership the guild will die , if i could transfer the guild ownership i can save the guild from dying .​

RGFLAMERZ

Rare Pika
It's something, I also wanted for long, add my name there as well
+1

devilop27

Pika Lover
Username:
AbhishekTheNoob

Suggestion:
Guild Transfer command

Detailed description:
So this is the idea which many guild owners wanted for example me, parvagamer2, vg guild, etc. And this will benefits like svit once quitted mc so if we add this plugin MANY MANY GUILD OWNERS can give thier guild to trusted members like me as i m gonna quite so i can give my g to my trusted guy as guild owner can do everything but not officer.

Reason(s):
The reason is :

i am quitting pika cuz i gotto move on with my life. Pika is a great server i had a lot of fun. I will ofc miss the server. I am the owner of LEO guild and i would love to transfer the guild ownership to my trusted friend . If i dont transfer the guild ownership the guild will die , if i could transfer the guild ownership i can save the guild from dying .
+1 Helpful Feature Pika should add it

lonebutalone

Pika Member
Username:
AbhishekTheNoob

Suggestion:
Guild Transfer command

Detailed description:
So this is the idea which many guild owners wanted for example me, parvagamer2, vg guild, etc. And this will benefits like svit once quitted mc so if we add this plugin MANY MANY GUILD OWNERS can give thier guild to trusted members like me as i m gonna quite so i can give my g to my trusted guy as guild owner can do everything but not officer.

Reason(s):
The reason is :

i am quitting pika cuz i gotto move on with my life. Pika is a great server i had a lot of fun. I will ofc miss the server. I am the owner of LEO guild and i would love to transfer the guild ownership to my trusted friend . If i dont transfer the guild ownership the guild will die , if i could transfer the guild ownership i can save the guild from dying .
Fr add it...

CreeperDxD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
this will be super helpful and beneficial. :-)
Cause , If any leader wants to join another guild but doesnt want to disband the one they created they can just transfer the ownership and join other guild .
Take that into consideration too

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello AbhishekTheNoob_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.