Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Guild Suggestions

awks

Banned
Username:
awks​

Suggestion:
Guild Suggestions​

Detailed description:
So, as you all know guilds has been out for 2 days and there have been a few bugs and I would like to suggest some minor updates to be done.

First of all, I think there should be a way to mute guild chat (completely hide it) until you can disable it. This is because a lot of people might be typing and it would be hard to focus on the game.

Second, I think that guild ownership transfers should be a thing. Some people might switch accounts and would want to transfer their guild ownership to another account which is not possible at the moment.

Third, I think that the guild leaderboards should work as intended, they aren't at the moment and it's difficult to announce that which guild is dominating at the moment.​

Reason(s):
I want these ideas to implemeneted as they would make Pika an even better server from what it is now and I hope to see them implemented in the future​

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello awks,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • We have no plans on adding owner transfers in Guilds. The other things are already in guilds. You can use /g toggle to disable the guild chat. Leaderboards are displaying now as well.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!