Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Guide for getting money?

Best way to get money.

• Farming.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Grinding.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DODE2K

Veteran
Galactix is Basically a Normal Factions Server but with a twist and custom Items
If you ever played factions Before you will know what to do But if you didn't then ill suggest you to go and watch some Factions YouTube videos there is plenty of them
But anyway ill try and help you ;)

you asked if the best way is Farming or grinding I say both
IF you have a grinder or you found any kind of spawners while mining Then ill suggest you to make Your base There
Put a farm Next to Grinder so when you are harvesting the, Mobs will spwan and while you are Grinding, The crops will grow

And if you are asking on what type of Crops to farm Then ill tell you Nether wart and sugarcane

Hope that you will enjoy playing on Galactix ;)

Note: A way to know what to do or how to make money on any server is by going to the shop Go there and see how much items sell for ,Always go for high price sell items

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Make a nether farm, thats a good way to make money if you're new, or if you have IG spawners then make an ig farm and its ez money :p

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Make a nether farm, thats a good way to make money if you're new, or if you have IG spawners then make an ig farm and its ez money :p
RicH_Baybeer,
I really don't know the price for Iron Golem Spawner can you tell me please.
Thank you,
TerrorGamingMC

Status
Not open for further replies.