Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Guess Whos Coming Back ???!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
H20_Delirious AkA The__Exploot

I am going to inform everyone that op factions 1 will be coming back like old days ban clear will happen soon and i will come back join server and have load fun again my faction coming back with over 60 people and we will create op factions 1 again and destroy every server that exists in pika

OP
OP
TheImmortal/H20

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
miss ya to my brother klory and yes i am the exploot but someone stole my account and got it banned now i am going to play with h20 account

#$TheBoss$#

I am going to inform everyone that op factions 1 will be coming back like old days ban clear will happen soon and i will come back join server and have load fun again my faction coming back with over 60 people and we will create op factions 1 again and destroy every server that exists in pika
Gl on beating the server. Trust me you will need it :>. Nitro will win again no matter what!

Davidva

Veteran

That is long ago. Welcome back! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.