Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
No

Suggestion:
guess what?

Detailed description:
remove that "you need 10 words" then all of a sudden "you need 50 characters"
no lol

who even wanted this

its plain stupid lol

Reason(s):
First of all, it is useless. everyone can bypass it VERY easily, they can literally write "i give this a +1 because this is a nice suggestion wow! it deserves it"​
nothing changes, like.. nothing, still, its +1. does nothing but annoy people. I'd be totally ok if this was for suggestion subforum, you might want people to give reason, BUT WHAT THE HELL? ALL SUBFORUMS? 50 CHARACTERS AND 10 WORDS? I MEAN.. WHAT?... also,, 5 character title, bruh, what if i want my title to be "lmao" or "rekt" or etc. its unnecessarily useless and limiting, no need for it at all? i mean you dont want spam? then make it so people cant say same things twice... RIGHT?​
im not even talking about 50 characters AND 10 words thing, i cant say "+1 nice suggestion bro keep it up, its great!!" LIKE... WHAT? THATS JUST STUPID AND HOW COME YOU GUYS DONT REALISE THIS? STAFF CANT EVEN WRITE "DENIED" OR "ACCEPTED" TO REPORTS... AND I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU GUYS GENIUENLY THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA.... i mean 50 characters isnt even less, (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) and ten words.... like... not even all words have 5 words, and you expect 10 words AND 50 characters, if thats not stupid then what is? literally more than half of the forum is complaining, and others prolly dont notice. there are only ~10 actually active members, and you are trying to make them quit too? there are already stupid restrictions IN GAME and now they are in forums too? lol? what? this is like having a character limit in discord lololololo​
the forums is aleady boring, and you guys are making it worse and somehow dont realise, the forums update several months ago made the forums uglier already, and now this? literally? i cant even write more than 420 (nice) characters on my OWN profile... WHAT? the restricitons are LITERALLY stupid.​
if you guys think you are doing a great job with forums, you might want to rethink that​
because you are not doing a great job​

also you want community feedback about this Awesome (!) improvement?
here you go

apparently im not the only one who thinks this​

Example(s):
e

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lol we can't even say

"+1 nice suggestion bro keep it up"
We can't even say the reason why we agree normally, it's like it forces us to write unnecessarily long.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lol we can't even say

"+1 nice suggestion bro keep it up"
and staff can't even accept reports/ appeal/ app
"denied" "accepted"
or like
"no evidence, denied" "thanks for reporting, accepted"

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
and staff can't even accept reports/ appeal/ app
"denied" "accepted"
or like
"no evidence, denied" "thanks for reporting, accepted"
we need to type longer XD

Hallo, thanks for reporting blablabla etc

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter

ok edited the suggestion

Critical

Epic Pika
This is a message to bypass so like sub ok bye bye alr bye ima go now sub pls okay bye thx ok ay im going alr bye okay cya now ima go sub please so sub sub sub subs usb usb subs sub bye okay thanks bye alr now bye.

This is what its masking us type to make a single forum post. BTW its just a joke so dont take it tooo serious.

Jace9

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
No

Suggestion:
guess what?

Detailed description:
remove that "you need 10 words" then all of a sudden "you need 50 characters"
no lol

who even wanted this

its plain stupid lol

Reason(s):
First of all, it is useless. everyone can bypass it VERY easily, they can literally write "i give this a +1 because this is a nice suggestion wow! it deserves it"​
nothing changes, like.. nothing, still, its +1. does nothing but annoy people. I'd be totally ok if this was for suggestion subforum, you might want people to give reason, BUT WHAT THE HELL? ALL SUBFORUMS? 50 CHARACTERS AND 10 WORDS? I MEAN.. WHAT?... also,, 5 character title, bruh, what if i want my title to be "lmao" or "rekt" or etc. its unnecessarily useless and limiting, no need for it at all? i mean you dont want spam? then make it so people cant say same things twice... RIGHT?​
im not even talking about 50 characters AND 10 words thing, i cant say "+1 nice suggestion bro keep it up, its great!!" LIKE... WHAT? THATS JUST STUPID AND HOW COME YOU GUYS DONT REALISE THIS? STAFF CANT EVEN WRITE "DENIED" OR "ACCEPTED" TO REPORTS... AND I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU GUYS GENIUENLY THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA.... i mean 50 characters isnt even less, (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) and ten words.... like... not even all words have 5 words, and you expect 10 words AND 50 characters, if thats not stupid then what is? literally more than half of the forum is complaining, and others prolly dont notice. there are only ~10 actually active members, and you are trying to make them quit too? there are already stupid restrictions IN GAME and now they are in forums too? lol? what? this is like having a character limit in discord lololololo​
the forums is aleady boring, and you guys are making it worse and somehow dont realise, the forums update several months ago made the forums uglier already, and now this? literally? i cant even write more than 420 (nice) characters on my OWN profile... WHAT? the restricitons are LITERALLY stupid.​
if you guys think you are doing a great job with forums, you might want to rethink that​
because you are not doing a great job​

also you want community feedback about this Awesome (!) improvement?
here you go

apparently im not the only one who thinks this​

Example(s):
e
A BIG FKING +1, this new chat thingy is TRASH, no use, just remove it ffs

Snowyy

Banned
IGN
SnowyT_T
+ 1 This is actually nice . That filter is simply annoying.

iiRage

Banned
Yes, I absolutely agree with you because every time we have to write 50 words even if we don't want to so here you have my vote +1

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey UpperGround,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.