Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
No

Suggestion:
guess what?

Detailed description:
remove that "you need 10 words" then all of a sudden "you need 50 characters"
no lol

who even wanted this

its plain stupid lol

Reason(s):
First of all, it is useless. everyone can bypass it VERY easily, they can literally write "i give this a +1 because this is a nice suggestion wow! it deserves it"​
nothing changes, like.. nothing, still, its +1. does nothing but annoy people. I'd be totally ok if this was for suggestion subforum, you might want people to give reason, BUT WHAT THE HELL? ALL SUBFORUMS? 50 CHARACTERS AND 10 WORDS? I MEAN.. WHAT?... also,, 5 character title, bruh, what if i want my title to be "lmao" or "rekt" or etc. its unnecessarily useless and limiting, no need for it at all? i mean you dont want spam? then make it so people cant say same things twice... RIGHT?​
im not even talking about 50 characters AND 10 words thing, i cant say "+1 nice suggestion bro keep it up, its great!!" LIKE... WHAT? THATS JUST STUPID AND HOW COME YOU GUYS DONT REALISE THIS? STAFF CANT EVEN WRITE "DENIED" OR "ACCEPTED" TO REPORTS... AND I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU GUYS GENIUENLY THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA.... i mean 50 characters isnt even less, (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) and ten words.... like... not even all words have 5 words, and you expect 10 words AND 50 characters, if thats not stupid then what is? literally more than half of the forum is complaining, and others prolly dont notice. there are only ~10 actually active members, and you are trying to make them quit too? there are already stupid restrictions IN GAME and now they are in forums too? lol? what? this is like having a character limit in discord lololololo​
the forums is aleady boring, and you guys are making it worse and somehow dont realise, the forums update several months ago made the forums uglier already, and now this? literally? i cant even write more than 420 (nice) characters on my OWN profile... WHAT? the restricitons are LITERALLY stupid.​
if you guys think you are doing a great job with forums, you might want to rethink that​
because you are not doing a great job​

also you want community feedback about this Awesome (!) improvement?
here you go

apparently im not the only one who thinks this​

Example(s):
e

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
that is for real kinda strict.
I will +1 for it.
No need to add these restrictment fr

Outscale

Banned
Forums are inactive as it is, they are trying to make the few people that remain on forums quit as well I guess :')

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
nice suggestion btw
ok i can't jst even type "nice suggestion btw" cuz it is too short
Forums are inactive as it is, they are trying to make the few people that remain on forums quit as well I guess :')
that is for real kinda strict.
I will +1 for it.
No need to add these restrictment fr

Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be;

°indeed!

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
good that my screenshot is not included.
I'm trying to get more words for this reply.
yeah sadly thats what happens, it was 5 words for like a minute, but then it got changed to 10 words a minute after

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1
Yes
There are only few active people in forums
If u don't want spams
U could just send us warnings
Or just reduce the character limit

And people will also bypass this by many means possible
...................................... ........ .... .... hey ....... ...... .........

or
hey
im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hi im just writing these so i can bypass the stupid filter, my actual reply would be;

°
this filter is really annoying in all honestly xdd

hi guys this is to bypass the stupid filter B)
lol their filter isnt even working when we write like this

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter

°
Aaaaaaa aa a a aa a. Aa a a a a a a. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Pika ur small brain change it back pls.

Exactly
LOL

Unawarely

The Pika
+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed+1 agreed

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
Reasons:
1) Nobody really wanted it.
2) It annoys half the forums.
3) It's super easy to bypass by just writing nonsense which makes the message intended to be sent hard to read.
4) Simple +1 and -1 answers now have to be sent with essays attached to them so we can say we disagree or agree with something.
5) Do you need more reasons? I don't think so. Just remove it.

Krekkers

Veteran
Neutral...
Can find stuff that i agree and disagree with.
Overall it feels strict.​

Pace

Legendary Pika
yes remove it so we can spam forums with +1 again!

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lol we can't even say

"+1 nice suggestion bro keep it up"

Status
Not open for further replies.