Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

got banned for giving away totems

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwsSureKa

i just got banned for giving totems that are 8piece stacked. I mean is that bannable? i bought the totems on the traveling merchant for 2k ea which you can buy it 1 8 16 32 64 piece a stack. i have 7m and bought a lot and im just giving some of my totems that i bought in the traveling merchant to players is it bannable. Yes there is no stackable totems but i bought those totems legally on the traveling merchant with my own money and fkiller just banned me 30days just because im giving away some.

Benno17038

Epic Pika
IGN
Benno17038
I'm sorry to hear that bro but fkiller might have thought that the totems were duped or something

OP
OP
O

OwsSureKa

no its not dupped bro i bought it legally on traveling merchant which it sells 1 8 16 32 64 totems in 1 stack. i got 7m money that day and bought a lot which left me about 2m.

Benno17038

Epic Pika
IGN
Benno17038
It's unfair that you got punished for something that you didn't do wrong 😔

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Travelling merchant selling stacked totems was a bug. The day they showed up i explained multiple times to everyone that they count as illegal items and you should unstack them or you will be punished.

Benno17038

Epic Pika
IGN
Benno17038
Oh I wasn't online at that time so tnx for the explanation fkiller👍

OP
OP
O

OwsSureKa

already signed an appeal.
Travelling merchant selling stacked totems was a bug. The day they showed up i explained multiple times to everyone that they count as illegal items and you should unstack them or you will be punished.
i have not receive or seen that message. im not online 24 hrs and is it my fault that bug exist. im sorry but i do think that does not warrant i ban for i havent done anything that is illegal. I only bought it on-game not duped no back doors just the feature of the game. If its illegal send a warning not ban. first thing is i bought those totems with my own hard work not through back doors. yes you may have said it on chat on game but does all player receiver that time. Im sorry but your also not 24hrs online so how am i gonna know its a bug not a feature ?

OP
OP
O

OwsSureKa

also there are all kinds of bugs abussive and not. does it look like im abussive the said bug? does i earned some kind ingame cash through the said bugged? No, i do not infact i dont even care about my in game cash im giving away those totems for free so players wont get bored and play more. i dont receive anything from those i just wanted others to have fun. Is it abusive? No, because traveling merchant changes cycle everyday and so you wont be able to buy totems for long it is not a continous bug. Instead of a bug its more like a feature where totems are stacked. can you even abuse a stack totem? no

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
also there are all kinds of bugs abussive and not. does it look like im abussive the said bug? does i earned some kind ingame cash through the said bugged? No, i do not infact i dont even care about my in game cash im giving away those totems for free so players wont get bored and play more. i dont receive anything from those i just wanted others to have fun. Is it abusive? No, because traveling merchant changes cycle everyday and so you wont be able to buy totems for long it is not a continous bug. Instead of a bug its more like a feature where totems are stacked. can you even abuse a stack totem? no
I mean it is obvious why you got banned, and its not close to a feature, stacked totems are equivalent to auto totem hack. It can be broken in combat.

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Yes you can indeed abuse them and gain unfair advantage over other players. Either way if you believe you have been punished falsely you may appeal.

OP
OP
O

OwsSureKa

Yes you can indeed abuse them and gain unfair advantage over other players. Either way if you believe you have been punished falsely you may appeal.
I mean how is that an unfair advantage. Im just giving it away im not using even earning on them. Tell me where is the advantage where you just given away items you farmed? 5m in game cash that i farmed and i was just giving it away for others to enjoy. How is that an advantage to me. It looks more like a disadvantage because im giving away my hard earned work for free.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
I mean how is that an unfair advantage. Im just giving it away im not using even earning on them. Tell me where is the advantage where you just given away items you farmed? 5m in game cash that i farmed and i was just giving it away for others to enjoy. How is that an advantage to me. It looks more like a disadvantage because im giving away my hard earned work for free.
This item is illegal that means giving away this item isn't going to cut your punishment.

OP
OP
O

OwsSureKa

I mean it is obvious why you got banned, and its not close to a feature, stacked totems are equivalent to auto totem hack. It can be broken in combat.
Its not auto totem because i already tried holding it at the other arm and it will just get de stacked.

OP
OP
O

OwsSureKa

Its not auto totem because i already tried holding it at the other arm and it will just get de stacked. I
This item is illegal that means giving away this item isn't going to cut your punishment.
How is it illegal if the traveling merchant sold it? Then wouldn't items sold on the traveling merchants illegal items then? I repeat i didnt get this item on back doors or dups i got it by spend my own ingame money on the traveling merchant at that the time the totem shown

OP
OP
O

OwsSureKa

If it has been an illegal item sold by traveling merchant they should have reseted it at that time. I mean ill gladly take back my 5m in game cash at that time instead of stacked totems that are hard to sell

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Since you have already appealed there is no reason to continue this conversation. Please wait patiently until your appeal is answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.