Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye

IhaveNoMain

IGN
-
Dear Enorm, i played with you a few times and im suprised how good you are. You dont know who i am and I created an account called Enorn for you. If i be #1 elo player, I ll gift you this account. I def trust myself. Maybe you wont play pika anymore but this will remain a memory.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Enorm

Enorm

Pika Member
Dear Enorm, i played with you a few times and im suprised how good you are. You dont know who i am and I created an account called Enorn for you. If i be #1 elo player, I ll gift you this account. I def trust myself. Maybe you wont play pika anymore but this will remain a memory.
LMFAO gl w that. I do not want the account because that is ban evading. And im done with cracked anyways. My tip to gain elo is: play A LOT and dont lose :)

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Dear Pika Community,
It's with a heavy heart that I write this letter, but the time has come for me to say goodbye. As many of you know, I have been permanently banned from Pika for allegedly using Killaura. While the evidence presented was false, I respect the decision made and understand that sometimes things don't go as planned. It's time for me to move on and embrace new adventures on a new server, Hypixel.

First and foremost, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to all my friends who made my time on Pika unforgettable. From the intense battles to the late-night grinding sessions, every moment was filled with laughter, camaraderie, and a sense of belonging. Your support, friendship, and the memories we created together will always hold a special place in my heart.

To my rivals and enemies, thank you for pushing me to become a better player. The fierce competition, the strategic mind games, and the countless duels sharpened my skills and added an exhilarating edge to my Pika experience. Though we often found ourselves on opposite sides, I hold a deep respect for each of you and the role you played in my journey.

Pika has been more than just a server to me; it has been a community, a family, and a place where I found joy and purpose. The bonds we've formed and the experiences we've shared will always be cherished.

As I embark on this new chapter on Hypixel, I take with me the lessons learned and the friendships made on Pika. I hope to see some familiar faces in my new adventures and look forward to creating new memories with those who join me.

Thank you, Pika, for everything. You will be missed, but the spirit of our time together will live on in my heart and my gameplay.

Wishing you all the best, and may your own adventures be as thrilling and rewarding as mine have been.

Farewell,
[Your In-Game Name]

Yeah that was chatgpt im too lazy to write a goodbye so pce im never playing cracked again.
Never got the change to play against you, so innocent till proven guilty. Good luck <3

Zweetje

Pika Member
IGN
Zweetje
probably the best pika player ive played against, (if your legit, i do believe tho) GGZ

Adlless

Great Reporter
Goodbye Enorm, I'm very late, abut have a good life ahead

ign_osps

Epic Pika
bye bye had some fun playing w u as well if you were cheating at times or not doesn´t matter that much tbh.
(I also belive the evidence for your ban is wrong lol)