Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye My OG pika friends (2013-2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominicrockz

hello people, I am an OG ranked player Dominicrockz, I have decided to quit pika due to the lack of updates on the Faction servers. I have donated for God rank, Stormtrooper rank, Rename and invsee command, 2 pets, and some more but i cant remember off the top of my head , but yeah to see that i cant even use the items/ranks i purchased cuz the server been down for about three months now and it bairly even got players when it was up. Staff keeps saying the fac servers are going to get revamped but then one month then two then three months have gone past and the servers are still down. so i have decided to quit pika for good as of right now. I had some good memories on pika with alot of the other OG players but its my time to move on
(2013-2018)

Last edited:

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
RIP ... YOU WILL BE MISSED but if you like then you could take a peak at factions of pika :) maybe you can enjoy later on what you always did when you logged on the server first time. It is really sad to see that some devoted players are leaving pika network and i can completely understand that pika is declining .But i still hope that the new owners will be able to pull pika to it's roots and increase it's player base :mouthzipped::tired:<3

Bye,it's sad to see old pika players leave whoever Factions will get a reset and just wait and it will be back soon.

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
hello people, I am an OG ranked player Dominicrockz, I have decided to quit pika due to the lack of updates on the Faction servers. I have donated for God rank, Stormtrooper rank, Rename and invsee command, 2 pets, and some more but i cant remember off the top of my head , but yeah to see that i cant even use the items/ranks i purchased cuz the server been down for about three months now and it bairly even got players when it was up. Staff keeps saying the fac servers are going to get revamped but then one month then two then three months have gone past and the servers are still down. so i have decided to quit pika for good as of right now. I had some good memories on pika with alot of the other OG players but its my time to move on
(2013-2018)
Goodbye OG dude i quitted pika some months ago ive been playing pika since it was released as a server i mostly played csb but m'y acc got falsely banned and now the new helper umar1717 dude hates me and keeps banning my accs . If you have found any good cracked server lemme know , we can have a great time together ;)

thepotatoguyy

Pika Lover
(2013-2018)
Factions Is getting reset 4 days from now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.