Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye message

Josue_Gordon20

Epic Pika
Hello Everyone,
I was the member of survival community of pika network since 17 April 2024 ( I guess so I don't remember exactly ). I already dropped a message in the discord server about this but not all players use discord so I've decided to post this in forums. I've enjoyed a lot playing survival here and made a lot of memories with players and made a lot new friends. Survival is one of the best game modes in pika because community here is friendly and I don't find much toxicity here. All players here are friendly and most OG players here are definitely of best kinds. I am not one of those OG player but I played here a lot and enjoyed very much. It took some time but I made a lot of friends and started interacting with people around here. It was real fun and joy with you people. Basically the main point is I am taking a break from gaming because of my studies. I will be inactive in games for like 2 years ( I might pay very few visits ign but the chances are very low). I have to focus on my studies so you won't see me anywhere in-game even in discord for almost 2 years. I guess 2 seasons will pass when I will join. I would like to say Thank You!! to everyone in survival who supported me, helped me, made memories and had lot of fun and chilling around. I appreciate all the time yall spent with me! Here are some special mentions with whom I enjoyed the most and made memories with 'em: OrJoBa, GamingSankalpYt, ghazee, mikeplays12, RazorBlast12, xInk5, Anas Samo, Hugh, Soul_Sand, anyname, AMATERASUU, popoto, all sis4/ruthless members, The_Masked__, Luffyrocks, SUS CAT, Summarr, ExtremeThePro, Abhin1616, suleLIVE, Blacklionblade, loloboi9694, musaisthebest, Nagor69 (2 I mean), Aksel, ItzMinos and more.. Thank you for your time. I hope you all remember me after 2 years. Since I will be inactive so my claims will be gone and I don't want a random to claim it. I personally request a known member of survival or any of my friend who the location of my bases can claim them after the claims vanishes. I am not in the condition to come in game and get you all the claims thats why I request to few of my friends got location of my bases can claim them after some time. Peace...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Josue_Gordon20

Josue_Gordon20

Epic Pika
Apologies for those whose name I didn't mentioned. A lot things going on so I maybe I didn't mentioned someone's name here

anyname

Pika Lover
josue just log in once in awhile and say hello to us, you will be missed <3

Bumble

Hello Everyone,
I was the member of survival community of pika network since 17 April 2024 ( I guess so I don't remember exactly ). I already dropped a message in the discord server about this but not all players use discord so I've decided to post this in forums. I've enjoyed a lot playing survival here and made a lot of memories with players and made a lot new friends. Survival is one of the best game modes in pika because community here is friendly and I don't find much toxicity here. All players here are friendly and most OG players here are definitely of best kinds. I am not one of those OG player but I played here a lot and enjoyed very much. It took some time but I made a lot of friends and started interacting with people around here. It was real fun and joy with you people. Basically the main point is I am taking a break from gaming because of my studies. I will be inactive in games for like 2 years ( I might pay very few visits ign but the chances are very low). I have to focus on my studies so you won't see me anywhere in-game even in discord for almost 2 years. I guess 2 seasons will pass when I will join. I would like to say Thank You!! to everyone in survival who supported me, helped me, made memories and had lot of fun and chilling around. I appreciate all the time yall spent with me! Here are some special mentions with whom I enjoyed the most and made memories with 'em: OrJoBa, GamingSankalpYt, ghazee, mikeplays12, RazorBlast12, xInk5, Anas Samo, Hugh, Soul_Sand, anyname, AMATERASUU, popoto, all sis4/ruthless members, The_Masked__, Luffyrocks, SUS CAT, Summarr, ExtremeThePro, Abhin1616, suleLIVE, Blacklionblade, loloboi9694, musaisthebest, Nagor69 (2 I mean), Aksel, ItzMinos and more.. Thank you for your time. I hope you all remember me after 2 years. Since I will be inactive so my claims will be gone and I don't want a random to claim it. I personally request a known member of survival or any of my friend who the location of my bases can claim them after the claims vanishes. I am not in the condition to come in game and get you all the claims thats why I request to few of my friends got location of my bases can claim them after some time. Peace...
love you too <3 (idk who u are but you will be missed)