Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Godbridging & moonwalking & telly bridging & clutching [BANNED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

limoxi

Pika Member
IGN
limoxi_
Username:
limoxi_​

Suggestion:
Godbridging & moonwalking & telly bridging & clutching [BANNED]​

Detailed description:
Hello,

Bridging:

Im really Disappointed after seeing I can't godbridge nor do bridging techniques which don't require crouching which are usely faster. When I joined pika after a few days I found out I was getting kicked for godbridging and it seems that the anti-cheat thinks im sccafolding which is not possible because of the anti-cheat being powerful enough to catch balant hacks/hacked-clients. I would extremely suggest that you should fix this because when new players | old-pika-players see that godbridging or non-crouching bridging techniques are not possible anymore they will not play on PikaNetwork anymore as bridging techniques are the main skill in bedwars.

Block Clutching | Block Extensions:

Block Clutching / Block Extensions are also a part of bedwars now as they help the player from dying. Block Clutching / Block Extensions were not possible in pika anytime soon as the player who did the extension would get lagback and even sometimes get teleported in the void. please fix this lagback because if players can Block Cluch they will spread the news that this server is cracked and allows block clutching which is not available in many servers these days other than premium servers.

Conclusion:

In conclusion PikaNetwork would achieve / get the attention of players when they find out that this server allows Block clutching / extension and every bridging techniques. This would seriously make PikaNetwork a really good server for Big bedwars youtubers to make content on. I hope you guys take time to understand me and my suggestion that could strongly make bedwars more fun and more attractive.

Reason(s):
Hello,

Problems:

Players like Titan_Leo | other players that have the skill to do block clutching | Block extension can not do it on PikaNetwork I have the skill to do them too! but nor can I do them on PikaNetwork if this suggestion gets accepted PikaNetwork will be the 2nd popular server which allows every bridging technique and block clutching | Block Extension.

Example(s):
Not Really I explained everything already. Thank you for letting me suggest this!​

OP
OP
limoxi

limoxi

Pika Member
IGN
limoxi_
[QUICK_EDIT] : Most players that can godbridge / telly bridge can't do these bridges on PikaNetwork anymore by anymore I ment godbridging. Telly bridging was never really possible as the player would get lagback or tped into the void.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Chesse_Nugget,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Don't suggest changes related to AntiCheat.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.