Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Go Back?

Go back to Pika?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
Hello Pika players,

I am TooPlays from servers "Classic Survival" and "Op Factions 2". Some may recognize me because I played in pika for almost 4 years and had many experience with players, Even made friends with allot of people. I contributed a hundred Euro to the server when it was in its Golden Years.

This new ownership is a big news for pika, many many may think that there will be no updates but somehow I have hope to the new owners of pika. The only reason on why am I making this thread is that I want to receive other perspective on pika's possible rising or (not to discriminate) its defect in terms of player count and server updates.

At last, I just want to say that I missed the old days of pika where people gather in Teamspeak and befriend each other. I just wish those old days may reflect to the good that pika may face in the future.

-TooPlays

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Hello Pika players,

I am TooPlays from servers "Classic Survival" and "Op Factions 2". Some may recognize me because I played in pika for almost 4 years and had many experience with players, Even made friends with allot of people. I contributed a hundred Euro to the server when it was in its Golden Years.

This new ownership is a big news for pika, many many may think that there will be no updates but somehow I have hope to the new owners of pika. The only reason on why am I making this thread is that I want to receive other perspective on pika's possible rising or (not to discriminate) its defect in terms of player count and server updates.

At last, I just want to say that I missed the old days of pika where people gather in Teamspeak and befriend each other. I just wish those old days may reflect to the good that pika may face in the future.

-TooPlays
One cannot replicate old times.

FrostMikasa

Rare Pika
Why would you go "back" to the old pika? The server will have updates and resets as stated.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Pika's charts area already moving up. Hope there will be updated.

D

Deleted member 85

I'd say what made old pika were most of the players you befriended when you first started. That was enjoyment for me, atleast, considering most of the gamemodes were plain and the server had less hehe.. can't bring them back..

Status
Not open for further replies.