Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Global Staff Message or Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
LUCKYBOY2345​

Suggestion:
Global Staff Message or Party​

Detailed description:
Imagine if you are playing bedwars and you meet a hacker in the game, you do /staff and see that the only staff present in the server are present in a different gamemode with friend request and party requests turned off, this would be quite frustrating wouldn't it be?

I suggest Pika to create a global party in which players can invite STAFF from other gamemodes or at least they shouldn't have party/friend requests turned off, or a global staff chat where they will be displayed a reporter's prompt to spectate and ban the hacker in their match because in cases of bedrock hackers, by the time we record the evidence and upload it on forums we would have lost the match.

If server implements this, it will be a great time saver and you wouldn't lose your winstreak to teamers, or hackers. I lost my 75 winstreak just because staff wasn't accepting friend or parry requests. So, I at request all staff members to at least turn on their party requests so that one doesn't have to go through a lot of things just to report a hacker in bedwars and lose the match.

Note: Only staff would be able to join the party from other gamemodes, and it shouldn't be just limited to bedwars only.

Disadvantage(s):
Staff could be disturbed by several players at once, so in order to avoid this we can take the following measures:
Either have a sufficient cooldown for /global party OR should have minimum requirements like 15 Accepted Chat reports and 5 accepted gameplay reports. The requirements could be changed as of needed. I hope this suggestion gets upvoted, as it IS ACTUALLY needed by the community.​

Reason(s):
》Saves time ⏲️ and helps you connect to staff members easily to report hackers and ban them.
》This could make a better and safe environment on PikaNetwork from blatant scaffolding bedrock players, etc.

Please, point out any more disadvantages, I will try to sum up and make this suggestion a W one​

OP
OP
LUCKYBOY2345

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
If I go without requirements it might be misused by randoms, so at least some requirements should be met to do these commands yk

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
i think its obv why its a dumb suggestion and i dont wanna be rude but obv u got others to vote for it rather then getting honest opinion. there is a reason player report exist. staff cant ban someone on the basis of chat they need proof thats why even if staff is for example present in opsb they cant just ban someone hacking in a pvp zone

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 and it's just a similar thing as /report but in a more annoying way. Even /report would be comparatively more ideal IMO as staff could just turn notifications off when needed, and won't be bombarded with messages from the average 2k+ players online. If you wish to seek immediate help then open Discord and DM the staff who is online to see whether they are available to help you in time.

OP
OP
LUCKYBOY2345

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
-1 and it's just a similar thing as /report but in a more annoying way. Even /report would be comparatively more ideal IMO as staff could just turn notifications off when needed, and won't be bombarded with messages from the average 2k+ players online. If you wish to seek immediate help then open Discord and DM the staff who is online to see whether they are available to help you in time.
They doesn't respond quickly in discord than in forums

OP
OP
LUCKYBOY2345

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
It would be useful for the community and I also added certain requirements to use it

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
They doesn't respond quickly in discord than in forums
then u gotta wait staff are human too they cant be there for u 24 hours whenever u need them. and u know what ur right i dont like anyones suggestions and its cuz they just spam suggestion for gold instead of actually think if its a good suggestion or not. i am not even asking u to put effort into ur suggestion but atleast open ur mind and think about obv outcome of a suggestion.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
u gotta wait staff are human too they cant be there for u 24 hours whenever u need them
this excuse is overused imo, and more of that is staff members are allowed to play the game like normal players, its a volunteer job for them after all to help the players incase they face some issues and problems.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
this excuse is overused imo, and more of that is staff members are allowed to play the game like normal players, its a volunteer job for them after all to help the players incase they face some issues and problems.
exectly its overused and still noone understand it

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
LUCKYBOY2345

Suggestion:
Global Staff Message or Party

Detailed description:
Imagine if you are playing bedwars and you meet a hacker in the game, you do /staff and see that the only staff present in the server are present in a different gamemode with friend request and party requests turned off, this would be quite frustrating wouldn't it be?

I suggest Pika to create a global party in which players can invite STAFF from other gamemodes or at least they shouldn't have party/friend requests turned off, or a global staff chat where they will be displayed a reporter's prompt to spectate and ban the hacker in their match because in cases of bedrock hackers, by the time we record the evidence and upload it on forums we would have lost the match.

If server implements this, it will be a great time saver and you wouldn't lose your winstreak to teamers, or hackers. I lost my 75 winstreak just because staff wasn't accepting friend or parry requests. So, I at request all staff members to at least turn on their party requests so that one doesn't have to go through a lot of things just to report a hacker in bedwars and lose the match.

Note: Only staff would be able to join the party from other gamemodes, and it shouldn't be just limited to bedwars only.

Disadvantage(s):

Staff could be disturbed by several players at once, so in order to avoid this we can take the following measures:

Either have a sufficient cooldown for /global party OR should have minimum requirements like 15 Accepted Chat reports and 5 accepted gameplay reports. The requirements could be changed as of needed. I hope this suggestion gets upvoted, as it IS ACTUALLY needed by the community.

Reason(s):
》Saves time ⏲️ and helps you connect to staff members easily to report hackers and ban them.

》This could make a better and safe environment on PikaNetwork from blatant scaffolding bedrock players, etc.

Please, point out any more disadvantages, I will try to sum up and make this suggestion a W one
Asking a staff to switch to another gamemode would be pointless since every gamemode has rule breakers which staff are already busy with, if a staff is in another gamemode there is no reason for them to prioritise your game over other ppl.
This is exactly the reason why reporting exists, even if u can't record them u can still do /report for a chance to get them punished.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello LUCKYBOY2345,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Staff members aren’t required to spectate every single game and assist you with cheaters every single time. If this was the case, then they would waste all their time checking on people that are, most of the time, not cheaters at all. It’s important to keep in mind that staff members are players just like you and that they want to enjoy playing the game as well. They aren’t required to have their party settings open nor have their friend requests enabled.
  • If you encounter a cheater, report them using one of the previously-mentioned methods (forums or /report, although forums are much more effective).
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.