Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied [Global] How to Revive The server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowr

Pika Member
Suggestion:
How to Revive The server.

Detailed description:
Back when Dutch Miner was owner, i will never forget the way he took care of the server.
And i kind of miss the old days.
So to bring back Pika network to its glory.
Pika needs To push some Updates.
Factions:
Weekly buycraft Payouts.
New economy.
Anti Xray Anti Cheat.
Opfactions:
Revamped kits.
Revamped Kits.
Balance kits.
Give players a way to get Op enchants other than /kit.
Galactic factions.
Add boss mobs.
New custom enchants.
SkyBlock:
Og playstyle.
Harder economy.
Debuff Crop Prices.
Achievements
Opskyblock:
Same as Opfactions.
Achievements
Prisons:
Custom enchants(hard to get).
Bitcoin economy (from Minesaga).
Op Prison
Same as op factions.
Achievements.
Kit pvp:
Ability to But debbuffs
Buff The archer Kit.
Give a sharp 3 axe but iron armor to axe man kit.
‭Practice:
New anti cheat. The current one is easy to by pass.
Fix the hit detection.
Kohi Knockback.
New GameMode: HCF
LeaderBoards.
Payouts to the top ranked people on a specific scale that will be announced every saturday.
Stands For Hardcore factions. Pretty fun To play. And i would Like to see Pika Network develop it.
Can Be p2w. Or the hardcore factions.
Survival:
New kits and economy.
Classic Skywars:
New chest Loot.
New maps.
Spawn close to islands.
Bedwars:
New economy and maps.
Maybe add some new features to the team shop.
Build wars:
Ability to suggest and vote on a build theme (any attwmpt to abuse this feature will result in a ban).
Creative: Set a theme and who ever builds the prettiest plost based on a theme after a week gets some Buycraft.
Forums and Discord :
Keep the community updated throught forum posts and youtube Videos.
Weekly Discord Giveaways.
Bring back weekly live streams and drop parties. They were so fun.
Have a nice day.
Dowr

Gamemode / Platform:
Global

Reason(s):
To revive the server.

Example(s):
-

79lb

Legendary Pika
dutch kinda never toke care of the server, it was a bit more unique indeed, but mojang attacked with eula.
1) no point of weekly payouts if most of the players are cheaters & theres literally no player
2) opfac kits are already balanced
3) galacticx isnt even a thing anymore, i think?
4) no need for debuffs & kitpvp, you can get kills with sharp1 axe in default diamond armor, if you had any skills.
5) every hcf is pay2win at this point
6) there are weekly events ingame & in discord, usually on saturday.

OP
OP
D

Dowr

Pika Member
dutch kinda never toke care of the server, it was a bit more unique indeed, but mojang attacked with eula.
1) no point of weekly payouts if most of the players are cheaters & theres literally no player
2) opfac kits are already balanced
3) galacticx isnt even a thing anymore, i think?
4) no need for debuffs & kitpvp, you can get kills with sharp1 axe in default diamond armor, if you had any skills.
5) every hcf is pay2win at this point
6) there are weekly events ingame & in discord, usually on saturday.
79 He did keep the community updated. Do not Forget Communication is key. I barely see any updates being pushed out Lately.
2)They are Not. Compared to other Opfactions server
3)Galactic Can be brought back.
4) i think debbufs should be part of Kit pvp as they would get a whole new feeling to the sever.
5) true, and pika would do the same. But i would like to see the gamemode on here.
6) Giveaways are the best way to bring back to the community.

79lb

Legendary Pika
79 He did keep the community updated. Do not Forget Communication is key. I barely see any updates being pushed out Lately.
2)They are Not. Compared to other Opfactions server
3)Galactic Can be brought back.
4) i think debbufs should be part of Kit pvp as they would get a whole new feeling to the sever.
5) true, and pika would do the same. But i would like to see the gamemode on here.
6) Giveaways are the best way to bring back to the community.
1) he actually didn't do much, maybe a bit more than this, dutch only had one network to Manage, current owners have two.
2) oh, aren't they? Same enchants from the time dutch owned it, still sharp 16/17, prot 15/16, etc.
3) it would still be dead
4) no, just no.
5) yep, but will anyone play it? I know one cracked server, no players for hcf.
6) contest/event winners win buycraft coupons.

OP
OP
D

Dowr

Pika Member
1) he actually didn't do much, maybe a bit more than this, dutch only had one network to Manage, current owners have two.
2) oh, aren't they? Same enchants from the time dutch owned it, still sharp 16/17, prot 15/16, etc.
3) it would still be dead
4) no, just no.
5) yep, but will anyone play it? I know one cracked server, no players for hcf.
6) contest/event winners win buycraft coupons.
1) I said That he kept the community updated. He didnt do mich but he kept us updated.
2)they are and they were really P2W unlike normal factions where P4 was the max enchant and you could get it. Dutch being owner has nothing To do whit this.
3) it wont, galaxy has a special Taste. And if the network, knows how to deal whit it, they will definitly bring back galactic
4) Its your Opinion.
5) You are talking about Cold, which isnt pushing any updates, no wonder why the gamemode is dead, as i said Communication Is key.
6) events require skills and talent, thant some people dont have. Unlike Giveaways which require Luck.

79lb

Legendary Pika
1) I said That he kept the community updated. He didnt do mich but he kept us updated.
2)they are and they were really P2W unlike normal factions where P4 was the max enchant and you could get it. Dutch being owner has nothing To do whit this.
3) it wont, galaxy has a special Taste. And if the network, knows how to deal whit it, they will definitly bring back galactic
4) Its your Opinion.
5) You are talking about Cold, which isnt pushing any updates, no wonder why the gamemode is dead, as i said Communication Is key.
6) events require skills and talent, thant some people dont have. Unlike Giveaways which require Luck.
You. Do. Know. That. Opfactions. Supposed. To. Be. Op. Not. Normal. Facs. Right?
Galactix already died since the release, like 10-20 players played at the beginning, AS there were no updates coming players started leaving.
5) they have 2 owners and bad staff, get used to it.
6) hns, karaoke events don't need any effort nor skill, just hide or make sound & hope the best.

OP
OP
D

Dowr

Pika Member
I
You. Do. Know. That. Opfactions. Supposed. To. Be. Op. Not. Normal. Facs. Right?
Galactix already died since the release, like 10-20 players played at the beginning, AS there were no updates coming players started leaving.
5) they have 2 owners and bad staff, get used to it.
6) hns, karaoke events don't need any effort nor skill, just hide or make sound & hope the best.
If you say so.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Most of these ideas seem cool but I think you need to get more in detail with each suggestion and try to explain them more.

About galactix, it completely died out this month, we kept a steady 5-10 players on there but it honestly got 1 sided and boring so basically no one plays it other than the occasional hacker randomly ban evading on there. Each gamemode that hasn't been updated will be updated eventually, including Galactix.

Regards CPT

OP
OP
D

Dowr

Pika Member
Most of these ideas seem cool but I think you need to get more in detail with each suggestion and try to explain them more.

About galactix, it completely died out this month, we kept a steady 5-10 players on there but it honestly got 1 sided and boring so basically no one plays it other than the occasional hacker randomly ban evading on there. Each gamemode that hasn't been updated will be updated eventually, including Galactix.

Regards CPT
I will work On it later Thanks For the feedback. Also, galactic is a p2w Gamemode, so if the server doesnt push updates it wont succeed.
Also lets Hope they do a global in game update, havent seen a game play update in so long.
Have a nice day.

79lb

Legendary Pika
Too lazy to make a new thread, but fix the lag at kitpvp, cold & pika Are hosted at the same place/country i believe & colds perfomance is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.