Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Glitch in Olympus map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ007

Username:
NJ007​

Suggestion:
Glitch in Olympus map.​

Detailed description:
I found a glitch in the Olympus map in doubles BEDWARS. When i was playing in doubles in that map, one team bought enderpearls. You may ask me what is the problem in that. Well then both of them enderpearled into one corner of a Pillar in the middle of the map. And I saw it all happen! They did this to escape from me and my teammate. Then they waited for sometime until the match ended. They are doing this because, by doing this, they will annoy us as it will take us sometime to figure out how to get in the pillar. This will make us LEAVE the match and then they get a free win.

Reason(s):
Reasons are already mentioned!​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello NJ007,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Just teleporting with the ender pearl and camping is not considered a bug.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.