Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Gkit Slight Reworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
Gkit Slight Reworks

Detailed description:
F2P btw, just a suggestion to make Survival Great Again. Gkit is a really powerful kit that make most player really want them because its powerful and hard to get. And some class are not really even powerful. Here some Balance Changes.

Grinder Class:
- Add Sharpness 6 into Diamond Sword and Change Looting 7 to Looting 6, since player can get a lot of items with the Sword
- Add a Bow for Grinder Class because why not, its Grinder Class, we need old comp sword and bow.
- Power 6, Unbreaking 5, Punch 3 for the Bow

Enchant Class:
- Change Feather Fall 4 to Feather Fall 5
- Add Fire, Blast, Projectile Protection 5
- Remove Multishot and Infinity ( since its quite easy to get from enchantment table and villagers )

Miner Class:
- Remove 1 stack of torches and change it to 1 stack of lantern

Block Class:
- Add all kind of logs into the kit ( Plain Oak is boring, builder gangs approved )
- Remove 1 stack of Bricks
- Remove Bookshelf ( Daily kit for ranked contain bookshelf )

Tool Class:
- Remove Fortune 3 on Axe ( Fortune dont work on wood )

That all for now. #MakeSurvivalGreatAgain​

Reason(s):

L

Louaai

+1
Agreed, specially enchants class and blocks class, need buffing 👍🏻

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Sorry, but I have to disagree on this one, the kits are perfectly fine after my previous suggestions were added, no changes are needed.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
Alrighty let's dive into this. There're some things I agree with, and other things I disagree with so we'll take it one section at a time.

Grinder Class:
- Add Sharpness 6 into Diamond Sword and Change Looting 7 to Looting 6, since player can get a lot of items with the Sword
- Add a Bow for Grinder Class because why not, its Grinder Class, we need old comp sword and bow.
- Power 6, Unbreaking 5, Punch 3 for the Bow

With grinder class it is supposed to give the user a lot of items, thus looting 7 is acceptable. Maybe instead change the grinder class into something different for next season, such as including Protection 4 Unbreaking 4 Netherite armor, and then that bow as well. Then it's more of a PvP kit, but it still has the looting sword (with no special sharpness enchant to keep things somewhat fair in PvP). This is because the PvP aspect of Survival has surprisingly flourished, and why not cater to that market?

Enchant Class:
- Change Feather Fall 4 to Feather Fall 5
- Add Fire, Blast, Projectile Protection 5
- Remove Multishot and Infinity ( since its quite easy to get from enchantment table and villagers )

Enchants class got buffed substantially this season, but I have to agree with you in some areas. Remove multishot and infinity. I have tons of those books just sitting around because I have no use for them, and trying to sell them is like pulling teeth. I might as well dump them in lava because they're so common. Adding in maybe a feather falling 5 may be a good option as it is something extra, but in the grand scheme of things won't be too op. It may just save someone who doesn't have fly. The extra protections aren't really necessary I don't believe. Sure the PvP aspect is expanding, but if you want specific protection, that should be on the user to achieve on their own. Maybe add in a looting 4 book, so it's not as OP as the grinder class, but it's still a bit extra.

Miner Class:
- Remove 1 stack of torches and change it to 1 stack of lantern

Not really necessary. I'd keep this one the way it is currently.

Block Class:
- Add all kind of logs into the kit ( Plain Oak is boring, builder gangs approved )
- Remove 1 stack of Bricks
- Remove Bookshelf ( Daily kit for ranked contain bookshelf )

The block class already has a ton of items in it, but I will agree that it is in need of a buff. In the end it shouldn't have more than 36 stacks of items since that's all that can fit into an empty inventory without dropping anything.

Overall I think you have some good suggestions. This season introduced a number of excellent upgrades to the kits courtesy of Tozz's suggestion, but I do believe a combination of the changes you and I have come up with would make for an awesome dynamic next season. However if nothing ends up changing, Tozz is correct that the current state of the classes is livable.

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Alrighty let's dive into this. There're some things I agree with, and other things I disagree with so we'll take it one section at a time.

With grinder class it is supposed to give the user a lot of items, thus looting 7 is acceptable. Maybe instead change the grinder class into something different for next season, such as including Protection 4 Unbreaking 4 Netherite armor, and then that bow as well. Then it's more of a PvP kit, but it still has the looting sword (with no special sharpness enchant to keep things somewhat fair in PvP). This is because the PvP aspect of Survival has surprisingly flourished, and why not cater to that market?

Enchants class got buffed substantially this season, but I have to agree with you in some areas. Remove multishot and infinity. I have tons of those books just sitting around because I have no use for them, and trying to sell them is like pulling teeth. I might as well dump them in lava because they're so common. Adding in maybe a feather falling 5 may be a good option as it is something extra, but in the grand scheme of things won't be too op. It may just save someone who doesn't have fly. The extra protections aren't really necessary I don't believe. Sure the PvP aspect is expanding, but if you want specific protection, that should be on the user to achieve on their own. Maybe add in a looting 4 book, so it's not as OP as the grinder class, but it's still a bit extra.

Not really necessary. I'd keep this one the way it is currently.

The block class already has a ton of items in it, but I will agree that it is in need of a buff. In the end it shouldn't have more than 36 stacks of items since that's all that can fit into an empty inventory without dropping anything.

Overall I think you have some good suggestions. This season introduced a number of excellent upgrades to the kits courtesy of Tozz's suggestion, but I do believe a combination of the changes you and I have come up with would make for an awesome dynamic next season. However if nothing ends up changing, Tozz is correct that the current state of the classes is livable.
ty for feedback
i will change and make more suggestion to make survival alive

AsIsH_FeNi

Pika Lover
+1
Umm shrp6 is too op and punch 3 aswell sorry but but other suggestions are great
I would staff make this change some things are very op Ik they will manage it soon 😃

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello SDHMinecraft,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.