Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Shadow_Gamer32

Pika Member
Does anyone know why do they never reveal instagram giveaway winners? Also how do they choose winners from discord and x . I don't see any bot choosing random winners are they fixed?

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Actually, I bothered to check all their Instagram giveaways. You guys think that they didn't announce winners for 6 months, but that's false. If you scroll through the whole comment section, they did announce winners for 60% of their giveaways, but there are a lot of giveaways whose winners are still pending. I am talking to manager through staff feedback in this case but he isn't replied to me from 6 weeks

OP
OP
S

Shadow_Gamer32

Pika Member
Actually, I bothered to check all their Instagram giveaways. You guys think that they didn't announce winners for 6 months, but that's false. If you scroll through the whole comment section, they did announce winners for 60% of their giveaways, but there are a lot of giveaways whose winners are still pending. I am talking to manager through staff feedback in this case but he isn't replied to me from 6 weeks
Ig bro is too busy with life

OP
OP
S

Shadow_Gamer32

Pika Member
Tbh I just checked their instagram the winners they announced were from 82 weeks ago almost a year bruh
Probably they should hire new managers who can atleast publish result of giveaways or they shouldn't add instagram giveaway at first place

OP
OP
S

Shadow_Gamer32

Pika Member
They wont, the owner chooses winners on Twitter and Instagram.
Bruhhh manual selection I hate it should get some bot it won't even cost anything but results would be much fair tbh noone would blame for fixed wins instead it will be actually more luck based factor which it ideally should be idk what to say about pika lol

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
He has one job; he is the only manager of Pika Network and is still not able ( scared ) to reply me.
I disagree with that, we don't know if they actually have "one job", everyone has a different life outside their mobile screens.. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe he has another **actual** job where he has to be physically present there?