Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Giveaway

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
IGN
hridayesh123
Hey Otherside,
How are you mate ?
Uh I just gonna ask regarding the Instagram giveaways that the winners are not posted till yet.
So uhm uh do you know when they will be done or so kinda ? @Otherside

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
@MrFrenco can you please look into this matter , it's been a long time since last giveaway that hasn't been announced

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Pika team privately dm those lucky winners. And I think if they didn't announced those winners publicly there's a reason behind that.
Of course I don't know that reason as I am not connected with pika giveaway team. But all we can do now is wait.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
How do we know that pika team has really given the rewards to users?
How do you know that they just don't make alt acc and tell them that they are winners?
How can you give proof of pika network's legitimacy. Moreover this is just cheating its users.
Cause I have seen my fellow top voter friends get their pika gold.
And I have also seen one guy got their ig giveaway reward.

If you don't win the giveaway that doesn't mean they are faking it. Btw can you prove that they are faking it? They do give every top voter their reward.

Btw isn't it crazy that you are calling pika cheating its users in a "giveaway" its not like you're getting rewarded for something you have done. Its more like if you are lucky then you can win.

And if you won the giveaway you should get your reward otherwise if you don't get it make a support ticket about it.

Its a giveaway not your achievement reward, so getting triggered over it is kinda childish. And you don't have to tell me that pika is a scumbag, I know they are scumbags.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
IGN
hridayesh123
Otherside could you kindly also look over the vote issue .

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
IGN
hridayesh123
And yea i changed my name from GENIUS_HD to Hridayesh
Cause I have seen my fellow top voter friends get their pika gold.
And I have also seen one guy got their ig giveaway reward.

If you don't win the giveaway that doesn't mean they are faking it. Btw can you prove that they are faking it? They do give every top voter their reward.

Btw isn't it crazy that you are calling pika cheating its users in a "giveaway" its not like you're getting rewarded for something you have done. Its more like if you are lucky then you can win.

And if you won the giveaway you should get your reward otherwise if you don't get it make a support ticket about it.

Its a giveaway not your achievement reward, so getting triggered over it is kinda childish. And you don't have to tell me that pika is a scumbag, I know they are scumbags.

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
IGN
hridayesh123
Lmao bro I have won 4 times (pika gc) and 2 times ranks when I was actively playing don't teach me how to win and claim.

The guy above said that pika team hasn't announced the giveaway winners and you are diverting from topic by taking bs .

It's been over month and they still haven't announced Twitter winners
Bro u are damn lucky and rich . How about you gimme one gc lmao

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Lmao bro I have won 4 times (pika gc) and 2 times ranks when I was actively playing don't teach me how to win and claim.

The guy above said that pika team hasn't announced the giveaway winners and you are diverting from topic by taking bs .

It's been over month and they still haven't announced Twitter winners
I am not wasting my time teaching you, I am just answering the questions that you asked.

Be respectful and look at your fault I already said (the 4th reply) that its an internal problem of pika team thats why they didn't announced the winners yet, and I exactly don't know the reason behind that.

Isn't that ironic that you have won giveaways and you still complaining about pika faking their giveaway.

Otherside could you kindly also look over the vote issue .
The top voter using a glitch to skip the cooldown time in some vote sites, of course I am not going to spoil the method for everyone but you don't have to worry about them they will be removed at the last day of this month.

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
IGN
hridayesh123
Th
I am not wasting my time teaching you, I am just answering the questions that you asked.

Be respectful and look at your fault I already said (the 4th reply) that its an internal problem of pika team thats why they didn't announced the winners yet, and I exactly don't know the reason behind that.

Isn't that ironic that you have won giveaways and you still complaining about pika faking their giveaway.

The top voter using a glitch to skip the cooldown time in some vote sites, of course I am not going to spoil the method for everyone but you don't have to worry about them they will be removed at the last day of this month.
Thanks for the reply Otherside.
I hope pika does the best for all of us.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
How do we know that pika team has really given the rewards to users?
How do you know that they just don't make alt acc and tell them that they are winners?
How can you give proof of pika network's legitimacy. Moreover this is just cheating its users.
Why you asked me these questions then?
And they take a long time everytime they reward someone, I know its a fact.

Why didn't you asked me "why they take that much time to give the giveaway reward"?

Never ask questions again, thank you.

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
IGN
hridayesh123
Donno what to reply to this conversation. Sorry both ...