Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Giveaway! [Op-Factions1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
IGN: PROGamer19851065
Why I would love those prizes:

Well the reasons quite obvious. There's been a server reset lately and me and everyone else has lost everything theyve worked hard on and so this boost could take me quite far with my life on OP Factions. I used to have quite a few perks as Donator+ with my main ( MikeZ3Great ) account but got it transferred to my friends account after I became staff. Things dont feel the same after I had to start from the bottom again sincei lost access to Gamemode Creative and so i couldnt Duplicate armour. Things have changed a lot in my life lately.
Good Luck all! <3

AlexGamingXx123

IGN: AlexGamingXx123
Reason : I would like to when the giveaway I've been on this server for like a month. It is really hard to rank up when no one really helps you.People don't let you in Factions people will scam you and lose all your money .Thats why I run alone is OP Factions people will rat you out . People don't trust you if you ask them to join a faction. So that's why I would like to win the giveaway so I can just play the game with money and make my own base and Factions so people can join along :)

DrakeTDL

Pika Member
@HeavyGuy cant ppl just do a huge giveaway without quiting? maybe he has a lot of stuff he doesnt need anymore :p

DagodeTheGreat

Pika Member
IGN:dagode
Rason Why I want to WIn : XD want to be even more richer then i am now

Status
Not open for further replies.