Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Give me some ideas, what should I add onto my Minecraft skin?

FIKOZ

Veteran
My skin is just like my profile picture, a white skin with a black smiley face and thats it. I've been feeling like it's too blant and have been wanting to add something more to it but not sure what, so, wise people of the forum, I require your help!

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
My skin is just like my profile picture, a white skin with a black smiley face and thats it. I've been feeling like it's too blant and have been wanting to add something more to it but not sure what, so, wise people of the forum, I require your help!
Add the sparkle emoji to your skin ^^

Krays

Great Reporter
Add a FZ word in front and back of ur skin :]

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
How can you create your own skin share your wisdom. (I myself want to create one but can't find a appropriate website or app for it)

OP
OP
FIKOZ

FIKOZ

Veteran
How can you create your own skin share your wisdom. (I myself want to create one but can't find a appropriate website or app for it)
If you're using Tlauncher, you need to go on their site to make it I think

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Add a unicorn in the middle, because it's cute 😏