Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Give donator a discount code after purchasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

NxqL

Staff Member
Admin
Username:
NxqL​

Suggestion:
Give donator a discount code after purchasing​

Detailed description:
In order to attract donator to donate next time, pika network should give donator an discount code after a single purchase so that they will be more likely to buy more items next time.
For example:
I bought something from the store, a 10-20% discount code will be sent to the email that the donator filled in the email blank.
(But an purchase can only use 1 code to avoid people getting high price stuff for low price)​

Reason(s):
In order to attract donator to do purchase next time.​

Example(s):
I bought an 25 eur stuff and I got an 10% discount code, the next time I purchase something worth 25 eur, I only need to pay 22.5eur​

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
Username:
NxqL

Suggestion:
Give donator a discount code after purchasing

Detailed description:
In order to attract donator to donate next time, pika network should give donator an discount code after a single purchase so that they will be more likely to buy more items next time.

For example:

I bought something from the store, a 10-20% discount code will be sent to the email that the donator filled in the email blank.

(But an purchase can only use 1 code to avoid people getting high price stuff for low price)

Reason(s):
In order to attract donator to do purchase next time.

Example(s):
I bought an 25 eur stuff and I got an 10% discount code, the next time I purchase something worth 25 eur, I only need to pay 22.5eur
I find this a great idea but unfortunately, there's a low chance this will happen. I do agree that if you end up paying thousands of money you should start getting discount but I don't think it should be a exception for everyone

OP
OP
NxqL

NxqL

Staff Member
Admin
I find this a great idea but unfortunately, there's a low chance this will happen. I do agree that if you end up paying thousands of money you should start getting discount but I don't think it should be a exception for everyone
If this suggestion get accepted, it will be insane and people will be more likely to buy stuff from the store.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This won't to ,
This will just make the server more p2w , players will get discount but servers do have discounts every season or occasionally.

Extra discount would cause server to lose more.

Say you brought smth for 1eu , u get 10% discount voucher.

Then you purchase a 400eu rank and save 40eu,
Server lost 40eu from that transaction and similarily the server will lose tooo much .

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
This won't to ,
This will just make the server more p2w , players will get discount but servers do have discounts every season or occasionally.

Extra discount would cause server to lose more.

Say you brought smth for 1eu , u get 10% discount voucher.

Then you purchase a 400eu rank and save 40eu,
Server lost 40eu from that transaction and similarily the server will lose tooo much .
First off, indeed players will get discount but not ALL players
Extra discount would not lose the server more, most of the p2w people already have 50 gkits of each, they spent thousands of euros on the server and for example, if they get 10% off it'd really hurt nobody
Also, Minecraft is being a less popular game so the more the players buy, the more profitable the server is and the more money they can invest back in pika.

What you're saying doesn't really make sense

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
First off, indeed players will get discount but not ALL players
Extra discount would not lose the server more, most of the p2w people already have 50 gkits of each, they spent thousands of euros on the server and for example, if they get 10% off it'd really hurt nobody
Also, Minecraft is being a less popular game so the more the players buy, the more profitable the server is and the more money they can invest back in pika.

What you're saying doesn't really make sense
Only Time will tell the fate of this suggestion.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I think this would be unbalanced. Suppose you donate 1 dollar and then you get a 10% code, not to mention you can use multiple coupons so if you would donate 10 times you would have a 100% discount.

Also there are frequent discount sessions so I don’t see a pointz

Overall no.

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
the 100% discount doesn't really make sense either
After you pay thousands of euros on a pretty meh gamemode you should deserve atleast 10% discount, the server is literally profitable due to donators like him

OP
OP
NxqL

NxqL

Staff Member
Admin
the 100% discount doesn't really make sense either
After you pay thousands of euros on a pretty meh gamemode you should deserve atleast 10% discount, the server is literally profitable due to donators like him
I agree with it, spending over thousands of eur should actually get an 10%-20% discount coupon.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree with it, spending over thousands of eur should actually get an 10%-20% discount coupon.
You are being delusional thinking that this will ever get implemented.
I hope the staff make you face the reality (nothing is free).

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
You are being delusional thinking that this will ever get implemented.
I hope the staff make you face the reality (nothing is free).
It's not free, he paid thousands into KitPvP and he's financially supporting the server, you have no idea how much he spent into kitpvp making it a profitable server

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
You have no idea and you shouldn't be talking

I was a store manager for 2 years
If someone made my store financially okay and if he made my restaurant profitable, I'd definitely give them a discount.

It only makes sense *if* it gets added

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You have no idea and you shouldn't be talking

I was a store manager for 2 years
If someone made my store financially okay and if he made my restaurant profitable, I'd definitely give them a discount.

It only makes sense *if* it gets added
There is no point in counter-agruging others opinions as smth like this is not something that community should be concerned with.

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
There is no point in counter-agruging others opinions as smth like this is not something that community should be concerned with.
There is a point regarding counter arguing, I'm discussing about the suggestion being implemented, this is the whole point of suggestions

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello NxqL,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not planned for now.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.