Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Gifting Gold to other players

Flame__

Legendary Pika
My friend told me he might gift me titan rank but im not sure what he meant by that, so if any1 knows what he meant by gifting titan rank, is that like gifting me gold somehow?

FlexingBot

Banned
No, I think by that he means he went on store, logged in with your ign and bought you titan. If he did so, then congrats :)

OP
OP
Flame__

Flame__

Legendary Pika
No, I think by that he means he went on store, logged in with your ign and bought you titan. If he did so, then congrats :)
So u mean by when u go on the store, u have to type the person you want to gift's ign, cuz u dont have to write password when u log on store.... and then bought?

bratphobic

Epic Pika
yea it sounds like if anything they would’ve just used ur ign when checking out with the rank… tho im not sure if irl deals are allowed. or if you can transfer coins (if not in the same guild.) - bratphobic

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
My friend told me he might gift me titan rank but im not sure what he meant by that, so if any1 knows what he meant by gifting titan rank, is that like gifting me gold somehow?
As that guy said it means he would buy the rank for you instead of you buying it yourself that's the only thing a "player" can do as gifting gold is not a feature which is available in the network till yet