Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Get Old KitPvP Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username
FlotschiTooGood

Suggestion:
Get Old KitPvP Back

Detailed description:
Since yesterday when the reset happend all we here are negative things about kitpvp. Everyone hates it and lets be real this kitpvp is gonna die in a few days. My Suggestion and also the opinion of many is to just bring back the old Kitpvp back and rework that. The Map was good you can leave it but rework the hit reg, add bowboosting back, remove fixing in combat, work on the lag. That were the things that made the kitpvp before the reset kinda annoying to play. If you change these things the old Kitpvp would be big. I know the whole team put alot of efford in the new kitpvp but its legit unplayable. It is unbalanced, i died in p4 to a p1 in a save room how is that fair? No pearls is kinda shit tbh. Then the lags are wven worse than before the reset. My suggestion is to just remove the new kitpvp and rework on the old kitpvp. I can promise you that this will bring kitpvp back to live! Ty for taking ur time Have a great day.​

Reason(s):
Unbalanced, doesnt make fun to kill everyone in p1 even p4 people just because it’s unbalanced, lags, everyone is complaining and they want old kitpvp back. Maybe make a voting or just ask around the server. Many people have the same opinion like me and many said already after the first day that they quit. We have ton of memories at kitpvp and it Really needed a reset. But like this its just useless tbh best way would be to just rework the old kitpvp!​

Kelly11

I totally agree with the suggestion. The kitpvp was much better before just needed a few fixes, now it's like everyother server. Only thing I like are the teams.

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Get perals back omg is so bored without pearls u go cap koth sky or however its named now u get knocked down = u die 500%. Str in shop and in monthly kit like bruh i can tell frineds to join wiht alts and stack me up with str. Add bow bossting and like whats point of haveing 7 str 2 in koth loot when u legit can buy str from shop like remove that str form shop its kinda stupid to have that good item in shop for free. Leave fire res and speed add invis to shop but remove str. Str is so op on kitpvp and is stupid to get it that easy. And add speed 3 only on boots its kinda bored to claim any ranked kit and u get 4 speed 2 pots and u cant caught up a ninja or archer kit sometimes even viking its soo bored like this. Yesterday when reset happened alot of players told they will quit. Like old kitpvp was laggy but better than new one.

OP
OP
F
Get perals back omg is so bored without pearls u go cap koth sky or however its named now u get knocked down = u die 500%. Str in shop and in monthly kit like bruh i can tell frineds to join wiht alts and stack me up with str. Add bow bossting and like whats point of haveing 7 str 2 in koth loot when u legit can buy str from shop like remove that str form shop its kinda stupid to have that good item in shop for free. Leave fire res and speed add invis to shop but remove str. Str is so op on kitpvp and is stupid to get it that easy. And add speed 3 only on boots its kinda bored to claim any ranked kit and u get 4 speed 2 pots and u cant caught up a ninja or archer kit sometimes even viking its soo bored like this. Yesterday when reset happened alot of players told they will quit. Like old kitpvp was laggy but better than new one.
Would be easy to just get the old kitpvp back... also bescuE in the new map pearls would be a problem

Hybritide

Pika Member
AGREED!

I actually expect a 2016 KitPvP Reset , but dont get me wrong.. i really appreciate all the staffs who put effort in this reset.

I totally agree that this reset is unbalanced. Its like VIP - LEGEND Kit is useless except the golden apples and sword. I would prefer to use the Viking armor than my legend armor... and earning money is really hard. To combine my legend and viking helmet cost already 800+ while i only have 1k.

And finally , the worst thing in thia reset is the fix system.
/fix all and /fix hand is basically the same but fix all has a cooldown of 50 or 60 mins while fix hand is 15 minutes i think.

I would appreciate to make a second reset and please add infinite speed in archer kit not inside the armor itself , it is very expensive combining my weekly or monthly to my legend gear. +1

Outscale

Banned
I think that they should remove strength from Monthly Kits because kids make alts and are just stacked with strength pots , also make it so you can't wear just 1 part of free armor (Viking) and get strength effect.. Ultimate+ Kit should get better speed cause its almost impossible to catch people in Archer kits (we don't have epearls) , some traps on the map are dumb because it doesn't even take another player to lead you to it (A player yesterday died solo with a high killstreak because there was a random trap there.Also the "elevator" signs are cool , but it would be cool if there was a "down" sign as well

OP
OP
F
AGREED!

I actually expect a 2016 KitPvP Reset , but dont get me wrong.. i really appreciate all the staffs who put effort in this reset.

I totally agree that this reset is unbalanced. Its like VIP - LEGEND Kit is useless except the golden apples and sword. I would prefer to use the Viking armor than my legend armor... and earning money is really hard. To combine my legend and viking helmet cost already 800+ while i only have 1k.

And finally , the worst thing in thia reset is the fix system.
/fix all and /fix hand is basically the same but fix all has a cooldown of 50 or 60 mins while fix hand is 15 minutes i think.

I would appreciate to make a second reset and please add infinite speed in archer kit not inside the armor itself , it is very expensive combining my weekly or monthly to my legend gear. +1
Yes i agree, staff or atleast wait and see how it goes, i can bet that this kitpvp will die and if it will then there should come another reset and then a reset that is same like old kitpvp.

Outscale

Banned
Are you legit saying that there was less lag last season then this one? Thats hilarious!

Outscale

Banned
Damn , i don't know about other people , but there was no way i had more then 30 fps on old KitPvP

Outscale

Banned
Yeah i did /fb off and it was a bit better , but still i lagged more then on current KitPvP(Reseted one)

Status
Not open for further replies.