Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Get high ping always

GOLDSIDE

getting high ping all the time in pika network. I have a 200mbs router but still I receive 146 ping from the server from other server i receive 80 to 90 what should I do I even have eternet cable connected someone pls suggest me what should I do

grims

Rare Pika
Move to Europe, the server is hosted there so that is the only way you’ll get good ping. Or, play on a server hosted in your continent.

Anuly

Veteran
getting high ping all the time in pika network. I have a 200mbs router but still I receive 146 ping from the server from other server i receive 80 to 90 what should I do I even have eternet cable connected someone pls suggest me what should I do
Ping doesn't depend only on your internet speed, it also depends on the location of the server host and how far you live from it. If you have a very good internet and still get higher ping than you want to, It is neither the server's or your fault. The only plausible solution would be moving closer to the server host, but it isn't a practical solution either.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Sucks to be you .
:run:

OP
OP
G

GOLDSIDE

Move to Europe, the server is hosted there so that is the only way you’ll get good ping. Or, play on a server hosted in your continent.
I can't do that thank u for the suggestion

Amund124

I usally play with low ping, but my fps rarely goes over 30 for some reason. Some servers like hypixel I play with 60-100fps

OP
OP
G

GOLDSIDE

I usally play with low ping, but my fps rarely goes over 30 for some reason. Some servers like hypixel I play with 60-100fps
I agree with that it had happened to me in this server on other its okay. (btw I am Goldieeeeeee)

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
I also have the same problem. I reside in India which is quite near to Europe. Still the server ping is always 400+ which makes rage unbearable.

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
Your location reveals alot about your ping. Depending where the server are located the better ping you get. The server is hosted in the EU that is why EU players get better ping. This has nothing to do with your ROUTER or WiFi!

MrStarfed

Rare Pika
If you're lagging nowdays then its pika network problem but If you lag always then it is your location problem.