Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Gamemode ideas/changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxPixel

Minecraft Username:
zxPixel

Suggestion:
Gamemode ideas/changes

Detailed description:
I'd like to say three things
Change a few gamemodes like
Swordonly (add more hearts like normal swordonly as it lasts 3 secs and it's luck based)
Gapple/combo (add another set of armor to make the fights longer and much more enjoyable)

Add more gamemodes like
Horse 1v1s (races on horses/fights on horses)
Bridging 1v1s (First to complete the bridge to the other side)
Bedwars 1v1s
Skywars 1v1s
Parkour 1v1s
And etc

Add PvP bots like with difficulties (from easy to extreme)

Also if there's anything you do not understand feel free to DM me (7ix#1401)​

Reason(s):
I as a practice PvP community member think my suggestion should be added because:

- I don't think this is harming pika network in any way instead it's the opposite
- it'll bring in more members
- it'll make practice PvP more fun than it is
- a lot of people will like these gamemodes which will result in having a lot of people daily
- more people will play practice meaning more people will buy ranks which will help in pika getting​

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
all thnx to me eh? ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
yes all thanks to you ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
all thnx to me eh? ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yes THANKS ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
yes all thanks to you ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
aw ty ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

krsy123

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
zxPixel

Suggestion:
Gamemode ideas/changes

Detailed description:
I'd like to say three things

Change a few gamemodes like

Swordonly (add more hearts like normal swordonly as it lasts 3 secs and it's luck based)

Gapple/combo (add another set of armor to make the fights longer and much more enjoyable)

Add more gamemodes like

Horse 1v1s (races on horses/fights on horses)

Bridging 1v1s (First to complete the bridge to the other side)

Bedwars 1v1s

Skywars 1v1s

Parkour 1v1s

And etc

Add PvP bots like with difficulties (from easy to extreme)

Also if there's anything you do not understand feel free to DM me (7ix#1401)

Reason(s):
I as a practice PvP community member think my suggestion should be added because:

- I don't think this is harming pika network in any way instead it's the opposite

- it'll bring in more members

- it'll make practice PvP more fun than it is

- a lot of people will like these gamemodes which will result in having a lot of people daily

- more people will play practice meaning more people will buy ranks which will help in pika getting
I agree with some things and disagree with others. I'll explain.
For swordonly, to be honest, normal hearts make it more enjoyable. And no, it isn't "Luck based" It requires skill. If you were able to get a small combo on someone or hit him before he does then that's not luck. You knew when and how to hit therefore, It counts as skill.
Gapple/Combo are already way too long. Adding another set of armor would make them extremely boring and not enjoyable (In my opinion, at least)

For horse 1v1s... I played on a server which had that and, It was extremely laggy. The horses just suddenly disappear from your screen, or randomly stop at times or your horse may be slower than the other, or they can even spawn in as donkeys. Maybe the last one doesn't affect gameplay but my other points still stand.
Bridging is a very creative idea and, I agree with you on it! It'd be very nice to have it!
For the next three, I have nothing against them, and, I agree with them.
PVP pots with difficulties? I didn't understand what you meant by that so, I won't comment on those.
Okay seems like that is all. I just didn't agree with some of the things you listed, however, I do agree with adding the bridges, 1v1 bedwars, 1v1 skywars and, 1v1 parkour. Those were really creative ideas. And don't get me wrong, All the ideas were creative, I just didn't feel like they'd fit.
Anyways, That was all I had to say. Don't take it personally! Have a pleasant day!

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hey zxPixel,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is implemented. BedWars is now added, and in future updates more may to come.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.