Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Galactix Factions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury777

* Server

Galactix Factions

* Suggestion

Can We get somthing like /fix four money

*Reason

So i tried to repair my armour but i repaired my armour more time so the anvils says its too expensive thats way becose some people need to repair thear sets using /fix command yust can you put like sign at spawan to do /repair four like 5-10k that would be awesone becose only the top donator can repair all :/

jimmyboonaerts98

Pika Member
@urmay @Ecelix42 Have you guys not heard of me on galactix?
I do ./fixxes for everyone no matter what item and im 100% thrustworthy everyone trusts me to their God items.
Itle only costs you 10 shards per item even 5 shards per item if you do it often.

But yes I do get it and I even asked the owner youri aka dutchminerhd to place a ./repair sign and he even tried for me but he had no plugins for it installed see down below.

f6d84eef41fa793fb49451840dab0cd7.png

Matik212

@urmay @Ecelix42 Have you guys not heard of me on galactix?
I do ./fixxes for everyone no matter what item and im 100% thrustworthy everyone trusts me to their God items.
Itle only costs you 10 shards per item even 5 shards per item if you do it often.

But yes I do get it and I even asked the owner youri aka dutchminerhd to place a ./repair sign and he even tried for me but he had no plugins for it installed see down below.
I wish pika was full of kind people like u :(

Draegoner

Veteran
This is a nice suggestion, higher management have been notified.

Status
Not open for further replies.