Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Friend System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicISux

Suggestion:
Friend System

Detailed description:
Friend System that doesn't allow you to hit your team, take more damage from the attacker and less from your team!

Reason(s):
Having a massive team is pretty nice, but attacking the other team while we can still damage our own team? That seems kind of basic but unfair as if there is a friend system to make everyone happy and have clean fights it'd possibly make a lot of people happy and make Kitpvp hit that 3 row on TAB again O.o

Example(s):
Deny Friendly Damage.

9L4you

Rare Pika
i definitly do not agree to this because /party is a thing which is used in minigames.
i will also say an example why this is not needed because, imagine this

(imagination)You joined pika network kit pvp and you saw 10 donators and those 10 donas party agains you like 1vs10 will ypu be satisfied with this /party thing. its not pratical so this thing you say, i do not agree to /party at all.

Regards
-UnovaDX

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
i definitly do not agree to this because /party is a thing which is used in minigames.
i will also say an example why this is not needed because, imagine this

(imagination)You joined pika network kit pvp and you saw 10 donators and those 10 donas party agains you like 1vs10 will ypu be satisfied with this /party thing. its not pratical so this thing you say, i do not agree to /party at all.

Regards
-UnovaDX
Thats why there should be a cap to the number of party members, an increase in party level would lead to an increase in player space in your party. For example, lvl 1 = 4.

9L4you

Rare Pika
Thats why there should be a cap to the number of party members, an increase in party level would lead to an increase in player space in your party. For example, lvl 1 = 4.

Its a useless idea. imagine that a Party is level 10- then maybe It will have a max 10 people and you join pika kit pvp and get killed by 10 donas vs You(10v1). How does that feel? i wont agree for /party in kitpvp and its a bad idea.

I think kit pvp is good in its own way.i only think kitpvp needs updates,bug fixes and new kits/kit updates and also a few mins cooldown for kits. like starter kits have 3 mins but donas are op kits so they need 1 day cooldown.

Regards
-UnovaDX

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Its a useless idea. imagine that a Party is level 10- then maybe It will have a max 10 people and you join pika kit pvp and get killed by 10 donas vs You(10v1). How does that feel? i wont agree for /party in kitpvp and its a bad idea.

I think kit pvp is good in its own way.i only think kitpvp needs updates,bug fixes and new kits/kit updates and also a few mins cooldown for kits. like starter kits have 3 mins but donas are op kits so they need 1 day cooldown.

Regards
-UnovaDX
Lol, of course not max 10. Maybe a cap of 6 for a high level party and donator kits have a cool down.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey ClassicISux,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.