Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Minigames Friend list full message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzShaan

Epic Pika
Username:
ItzZshaan

Suggestion:
Friend list full

Detailed description:
There should be a message that should come in the chat 'Hey, your friend list is full, please try removing some to add more !' when our friend list is full. Currently there is no such thing and if we have friend list full and if we try adding someone , nothing shows up as if we have lagged and we don't realize why cant we add more friends.

Reason(s):
This will be a great feature to avoid confusion among the players. For example see this thread - https://pika-network.net/threads/friend-request-command-not-working.218968/

Example(s):
It can just show up in chat like any other commands.

Last edited:

LAKSH01

Pika Member
+1 Since ive been playing pika network from a very long time.. never saw someone paying attention to this type of small details... Good luck.

Hardik_Sharma1

Epic Pika
Username:
ItzZshaan

Suggestion:
Friend list full

Detailed description:
There should be a message that should come in the chat 'Hey, your friend list is full, please try removing some to add more !' when our friend list is full. Currently there is no such thing and if we have friend list full and if we try adding someone , nothing shows up as if we have lagged and we don't realize why cant we add more friends.

Reason(s):
This will be a great feature to avoid confusion among the players. For example see this thread - https://pika-network.net/threads/friend-request-command-not-working.218968/

Example(s):
It can just show up in chat like any other commands.
yeah.. that happened with me too.. i spent like 3-4 days trying to figure out why this was happening.. I contacted different mods.. bt even they were puzzled xD
Bt at last i only figured it out, that my friend list was full.
So +1

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
champion ranks do be laughing with infinite friends

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello ItzShaan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.