Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Friend False Banned

Centura

Hello, PikaNetwork Staff, I am posting to report a false ban on the bedwars server, My friend GlueEaterII was playing bedwars with an admin, he is skilled in pvp and comboed the staff member, and the staff member thought he was hacking and using killaura. I have physical proof that he isn't hacking, as he uses badlion, he is a friend of mine, and there is no killaura modification on the pvp client. Seeing this happen, I wonder what the maturity of the staff is, because it seems as the staff has banned him out of rage.
Please unban him, for I would like to continue playing on this server.

Sincerely,
Centura.

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello, PikaNetwork Staff, I am posting to report a false ban on the bedwars server, My friend GlueEaterII was playing bedwars with an admin, he is skilled in pvp and comboed the staff member, and the staff member thought he was hacking and using killaura. I have physical proof that he isn't hacking, as he uses badlion, he is a friend of mine, and there is no killaura modification on the pvp client. Seeing this happen, I wonder what the maturity of the staff is, because it seems as the staff has banned him out of rage.
Please unban him, for I would like to continue playing on this server.

Sincerely,
Centura.
Playing on badlion means nothing .

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
My friend just got banned and bought premium mc ....lol